"I bet that's what you want, isn't it, Mikey?" Ashton's lips were right by Michael's ear, sinful words spilling free. "Want to see what I'm like, don't you?"

"Well... here's a hint..." Ashton's expression was wicked, his hand slipping down past Michael's jeans; massaging teasingly through the man's grey briefs. "I'm worse than Calum, baby boy... Do you really wanna try fight that?"

Michael bit his lip, nails digging into the wall either side of him as he tried to hold back his moans. Ashton was so, so, good with his hands. And those fingers? God he could only imagine what they would feel like inside of him. He'd suck on them, he would.
Luke was right with his chocolate addiction because holy Hell, Michael was already thinking about sucking dark chocolate from Ashton's long slender fingers.

Fuck, he could write a book on those fingers.

"Look at you, too wrapped you're not even listening to me." Ashton mocked, taking his hand away. "Guess you're not even worth my time."

Michael couldn't stop himself, desperately grabbing Ashton's retracted hand; the other still pressed into the wall by his head.
"No, please-!"

"Please, what?!" Ashton snarled, hazel eyes vicious.

Michael whimpered under the intensity of Ashton's gaze. "I-...M-"

Ashton ruthlessly grabbed him by the throat, pinning him roughly to the wall. "You do not call me Master, that is Calum's name. Do you understand?"

"Ye-Yes..."

"You can call me Sir." Ashton growled. "Say it. Say my name."

"Yes Sir."

Ashton yanked his hand away, Michael's gasp for air following it as the older man spat his demands. "Get down on your knees."

"Wha-"

"Now!" Ashton raged and Michael let out a sinfully loud moan at the feeling of Ashton's large hand colliding with his cheek.

Michael instantly dropped to his knees, hands clasping behind his back as he stared up at Ashton with wide green eyes; anticipation tingling through his body.

"Fucking look at you." Ashton slandered. "I bet you're already dripping and I haven't done anything. That right, slut?"

Michael hesitated and Ashton gripped him by his hair; yanking his head back. "Fucking answer me when I speak to you!"

"Ye-Yes Sir! Sorry Sir!"

"You get off on this don't you?" Ashton mocked, moving his hand from Michael's hair and back to his throat. "Get off on pain."

"Yes Sir." Michael choked out, secretly loving the way Ashton's hand was oh so much tighter around his neck than Calum's had ever been.

Ashton couldn't help but feel like Michael's neck was the perfect match to his hand, the way he could slot his hand around his soft milky white neck and squeeze until Michael was panting for air. The control was addicting.

Ashton let go of Michael's neck and crossed his arms over his chest. "Not much you can do with my pants still on."

Michael took the hint, hands trembling as he pulled Ashton's leggings down and off; biting his lip at the obvious bulge pressing against the dark black boxers the man was wearing.
He pulled them down quickly, tossing them aside after Ashton had stepped out of them for him.

"Shirt off." Ashton snapped and Michael was quick to oblige; happy to see Ashton had taken his tank off too.

Michael hesitated, his lips almost in line with Ashton's cock whilst he looked up with a desperate expression.