Chapter 18

A/N: Oh yeah, kinda forgot that you guys were gonna freak out over the end of last chapter... Haha my bad ;) [You know I intentionally didn't tell you all right? MUAHAHA!] But at last! If you've been here since book 1, I'm sure you're probably crying or running around your house for joy at reading the end of last chapter. I will only be updating once a week from here on out as we only have a couple chapters left. I won't be on much Saturday as it's my birthday, but I'll answer all your questions as I get time to! But anyways, hurry up and fangirl/boy over the first couple paragraphs as they were by far some of my favorite to write!! ^_^

Also, last ditch effort: Be sure to vote for myself and Keara's work in the Loki section for the MarvelDCWattyAwards that ends TONIGHT!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kissing him was nothing like she could had ever dreamed of.

It was everything she had wanted and everything she had hated all at once. She was standing on her tiptoes, her hands holding his face as she kissed him. It took a few seconds for Loki to realize what was going on, a bit startled himself. She knew when he came back from whatever world he appeared to be in because instantly, his lips began to move against hers in an aggressive, but sweet manner. One hand came to rest on her cheek and pull her closer to him, the other on her waist. Hers had settled one on his chest, the other tangled in his raven black hair. He tasted of every wonderful thing she had hoped for and dreamt of as they invaded each other’s mouth. He nibbled on her bottom lip a little, and she couldn’t help but smile as they became lost in each other’s embrace. Loki’s lips left her mouth and kissed down her jawline, making her shiver with anticipation against him; kissing him was intoxicating.

“Hmmm, might I say that if I were not an honorable man, I would take you right here and right now and make you my Queen.” Loki’s deep and sultry voice whispered in her ear for only her to hear.

“But you’re not an honorable man…” Sigyn’s voice trailed.

“Precisely.” Loki purred, his eyes dilated and full of lustful intentions. 

Sigyn was engrossed in his terrifying beauty, ready to leap off a cliff if need be to be kissed again by the handsome man that held her now. But, they were rudely reminded they were not alone when they heard the party behind Loki speak all at once.

“Valhalla.”

“Perhaps Loki does have his way with the ladies…”

“By Odin, did you see that Hogun?”

“Indeed.” 

The goddess felt her face turn red, remembering where they were and what had just happened. Sif stared, not sure what to make of it but obviously disturbed by what just occurred. Fandral looked thoughtful, disappointed slightly but thoughtful towards the pair that had turned to face their small audience. Volstagg was in shock but Hogun wore the only smile of the group, his hands crossed over his chest and his head nodding ever so slightly.

There would have been questions if at that precise moment, the future King of Asgard did not barge through the doors.

“FRIENDS! I have come to wage war upo-“

He stopped mid sentence, staring at Loki who he knew currently to be dead. He began to process the man in front of him, alive and well before him. A few tears of joy slid down the burly man’s cheek as he took great strides to cross the room. Loki winced; prepared for the lung-crushing hug he was about to receive.