She is my future Wife

"What in hell that old man wants this time?" Li Luxian was annoyed as he paced up and down the room waiting for his father. Unlike the other day when he was wearing a sweater, now he was wearing a formal custom made black designer suit that was worth millions. That attire manifested his charm and power and made him look like someone one would keep in his dangerous people list.

Ever since that day, he had taken good care of what he wore.

"I don't know myself brother" Li Yuan's playful voice was heard as he settled heavily on the couch. His favorite spot. "Between where is that beautiful sweater you were wearing yesterday?" He taunted.

Li Luxian eyes burned with something. That sweater brought back the memory of a certain someone. "I burned it to ashes," He said darkly.

Li Yuan shivered. The dangerous coldness in his tone prevented Li Yuan from further taunting him that he originally planned to do. What happened to rother now? Ah, so scary! He simply nodded like a scared puppy and hid into the couch.

Li Luxian sighed. "What are you even doing here? And what is this in your hands-Popcorn?" Li Luxian had strange expressions on his face.

"These are buttered popcorns." Li Yuan's excitement was twinkling in his eyes. He adjusted the popcorn pack on his lap and got himself ready for the big show. "I just know that father was very angry so I concluded it must be something big brother Li has done this time. So I came with the appropriate preparation to appreciate the drama."

Li Luxian glared at his stupid brother. That glare was so intense and menacing that it could give one involuntary shudder. But it was unavailing on his brother Li Yuan who was used to getting such looks from his brother. Li Yuan grinned cheekily at his brother. Li Luxian felt an urge to kick his ass but he suppressed his desire and chose to ignore that idiot for a brother for now.

He just wanted to get over with his father as soon as possible. There were so many meetings appending.

"Does that old man not know that I had to postpone so many meetings just for him suddenly calling me?" He continued to complain looking disgruntled.

"Who are you calling an old man?" A serious yet mildly playful voice came from outside. A middle-aged man stepped into the room. He didn't look old; there were only a few streaks of white in his hair. A firm and bulky build up as the man still looked handsome for his age. He had an air of authority and severity around him.

One could tell that Li Luxian had inherited his exceptional aura from that man.

Li Luxian turned back to face his father and bowed with respect. "Father" He greeted.

Meanwhile, Li Yuan opened his popcorn pack. "It is going to get started. I wondered if I brought enough snacks. Last time, I had to leave amidst to get more snacks and missed the best moments!"

Guang Li gave an impression of grave seriousness and one could not help but feel suffocated in his overbearing presence. One would be mindful of his every movement in front of that man and be in his best behavior.

However, suddenly that middle-aged serious-looking man broke that environment of seriousness, raised his hand and hit the back of his son's head with a rolled newspaper.

Smack!

Li Yuan's mouth gaped at the scenes with wide eyes. "This is getting a lot better than I expected! I definitely would have brought more snacks with me!" He regretfully exclaimed.

Li Luxian stared at his father with incredulity. His eyes were full of confusion. "Father?" If it was someone else who had dared to disrespect him in that manner, seven generations of his families would have been wiped by him.