Delusional Psycho Ex

In a prestigious nightclub exclusive to the socialites of the elite, a silent woman sat by the counters, aloof and unapproachable facing everyone with her back.

Some famous trio of pretty girls playing instruments at the stage, slow music filled the background. Waiters skipped holding trays of expensive drinks. Golden lights danced, forthcoming people grabbed their partners and engaged in formal, romantic dances at the center.

The majority, however, busied itself in socializing, discussing the latest gossips and scandals, whilst forming fruitful business links via these associations. That was what this nightclub was famous for.

Yet the woman at the counter appeared unperturbed. Her hair was let down freely, rich brown in color, natural and illustrious as they extended to her hips, unlike the intricate hairstyles of other females in the party. But charming nonetheless as she played with the crunching ice cubes in her drink.

She appeared to be the one in her own world.

In a matter of time, a group of friends hanging out over a couch noticed her.

"Just who is she? I have been observing that girl for a while." A dainty guy in the group said.

"Looks rather crass to me. I mean just have a look at her dress. I don't recognize any brand." The woman in the dainty guy's arms expressed her disapproval.

The dainty guy laughed. "Is my Mi'er jealous. Don't worry, this brother won't ignore you." And he leaned in muttering silent whispers about something, making the woman's face flush red and making her giggle.

"Now that you have said it, she looks rather interesting. What do you think, Fu Jianguo?" Another guy who didn't have a woman company engaging him took an interest

"Ah, don't play with him." The dainty guy let out a hearty laugh after flirting with the girl. "He is not like us, a free spirits. Now that he has finalized his engagement with Chen Ying, would he still dare to appreciate another beauty?"

"Don't joke, Long Yunru, Chen Ying is not like this. She is fairly open-minded." Fu Jianguo smiled with pride, his eyes gleamed with affection.

"Ah! A couple made in heaven. Even behind her back, you don't waste a second to defend her." Long Yunru joked.

"If you have a fiancee who is not only hot but also unlike those women who like whoring themselves, wouldn't you be defensive of her too? I say Fu Jianguo is lucky, he got two in one, Chen Ying is a perfect wife material. He doesn't need to be looking for pretty girls." A guy buttered up.

"Well, you better hold onto her. A woman like this doesn't come knocking at everyone's door." Long Yunru winked. 

Whilst Fu Jianguo laughed and joked around, he casually glanced in the direction of the bar.

At the same time, Chen Yi happened to lift her drink and brought it to her lips. Doing so, a few strands of hair obscuring her face slipped away, revealing a face that stunned everyone in her proximity.

"Woah, that chick really is something, ain't her?" Long Yunru was smitten, discarding the woman at hand, he was ready to go for Chen Yi. But stopped before enquiring. "Tell me Liao Aiguo, I have not seen her here before. Is she from some prominent family? Would it be okay if I took liberties?"

"What are you planning? Are you going to ignore Mie'er? Long Yunru, you should not have been hasty. This one is mine."

While the guys in the group argued, no one noticed how Fu Jianguo had fallen silent. As he watched them fight to be the one t approach Chen Yi, his expression deteriorated even further. Without explaining anything, he stood first and headed for the bar.