Chapter 9

The other Gods and Goddesses stepped through the portal and looked around at the camp before them. Then their eyes landed on Weylun, Feylun, Dracin, Limion and Alinia. "The new gods in our ranks, don't appear to be much." Mesya said as she looked them over. "I'd watch your tongue." Feylun warned. "Dracin and Alinia are stronger than they appear." "We'll just have to see about that." Starla said with a scoff as she zeroed in on Alinia. Alinia offered her a kind smile, "First let's get you all settled." Then Rona appeared, "I haven't missed the show yet have I?" Limion shook his head, "The fighting will be much later. As my queen said, let's get you all settled first." "Your Queen?" Seba questioned. Limion nodded, but didn't say anything else.

While the Gods and the soldiers they brought over were getting settled, Alinia went to her tent to begin working. Limion and Lathom stood outside her tent while Myra and Lyra were in the shadows. Sochi and Quila were inside the tent, keeping their distance while Alinia worked at rerouting all portals.

Starla raised an eyebrow at the tent, "Is she paranoid?" Kenomi shook his head, "She isn't but they are. What better time for one of you guys to strike while her mental self is too busy for her to physically be here? So they're ensuring no one takes the chance to strike her." Kenomi explained. "And what is your role here halfling?" She asked him. Kenomi glared, "I'm Feylun's mate." No more needed to be said from him as he went to go find his mate.

When Alinia came back mentally she smiled at how much energy and strength she still had. She stood from where she had been kneeling on the floor of her tent. "How do you feel?" Quila asked her. "I feel great." Alinia told her. "Good because you may have your first challenge later." Limion said, him and Lathom entering her tent. She shrugged, "Let them." He flicked her forehead, "You still lack in the fighting department."

"But not in the brains department." She reminded him. He nodded, "This is true." "So let them come after me, I can handle it." She declared. He clenched his jaw, but didn't protest. She smiled, "Now come on." They left the tent and many of them went their own ways in the camp. She walked with Limion, her heart clenching.

He scratched the back of his head nervously, "I was wondering, would you like to go flying with me later? I know I have no right to ask this and I understand if you say no." She couldn't help but smile at how adorable he was being.

"I would love to." She told him. The smile on his face reminded her of a child's, "When?" She leaped into the air, "How about now?" She the darted higher into the sky and he followed suit. They chased each other playfully, both laughing as they soared. "Come on Limion, if you catch me, I'll give you a reward." She teased before increasing her speed.

He smiled and did the same. He knew she was keeping her speed slow, just to play with him. He then vanished then reappeared in front of her, causing her to fly right into him. He smiled when he wrapped his arms around her, his wings flapping to keep them both air born. "Can I have my reward?" She smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. It took him a moment to register she was kissing him but when he realized it was actually happening he didn't hold back. He slowly lowered them to the ground then pinned her to the closest tree.

They heard whistles and comments from near by soldiers. Her face became red while he smirked. He stepped away and she moved off the tree. Biting her lip, she quickly grabbed his hand and teleported them to her tent, with him on the ground and her straddling his waist. He threw his magic up to make the tent sound proof while she changed the cot to a bed. She then teleported them to it, while their weapons stayed on the floor where they had been. After all, safety first.

Her lips were on his again as her fingers began to work on his clothes. He grabbed her hand, "Are you sure?" She looked him in the eyes, "After what happened, I realized it hurt so much because I love you. I thought I had gotten over you and what happened, but then I came back and saw you again. Saw how sorry you were, and I knew I wasn't over you, that I still love you. I'm giving you this last chance." With his heart feeling whole he cupped her cheeks, "Never again." Then he was kissing her, his magic making their clothes disappear, not wanting to waist any time.

Then black took over his eyes with crimson veins in them as shadows took over his skin. He bared himself to her fully. So she decided to do the same. Streams of purple with silver stars surrounded her, her eyes glowing bright purple. Instead of fear, he felt love as he looked at her, at her power. Their magic swirled and became one as he slowly entered her. They felt the bond between them shift, causing them to gasp. The bond connected both their mind, soul, and magic, turning the bond from a warrior bond, to a mating bond. Limion looked down at her and watched as another four pointed star appeared on her head, in red. It looked more like an X with it's point appearing between the black points of her original star. She watched as black, purple, and red tattoos took over his arms. "I love you." She said as she cupped his cheek. "I love you too." He said before he then made good on his word, by proving just how much he loved her for hours.