"Fine by-" before I could even finish my sentence he hung up on me. His icon staring back at me. The feeling of regret was eating me all in one. He will never forgive me.

-----

The kids walked out if my class in a huddle. I sat there my chin in my hand replaying the conversation Dylan and I had last night in my head. It repeats in my head non-stop minimizing my heart every time he said he wouldn't know if our child would be his or Chad's.

There was no going back to the day before I met Chad. Dylan and I were happy and nothing could hurt us. But now I let things get out of hand and I don't know how to fix it. I can't bear the pain he's going through right now. It makes me wonder why he hasn't called things off between us, maybe there is a little hope inside of him thinking we'll make it.

I look down thinking I should get Dylan out of my head. I grab a paper needing to make more copies of it for my next class. I step out of the classroom walking down the hall my heels clicking on the floor. Luckily, no one else is in the copier room so I can self loath alone without anyone asking if I'm okay.

Putting on a fake smile at work is harder than I thought. Every time I saw my students laughing smiling to one another made me wish I didn't let Chad get close to me. Otherwise, Dylan and I wouldn't be having problems and I wouldn't be an emotional wreck at work.

The copier finished and I grab the papers not moving. I wish I could just stay here and cry the pain away, but I know I should save that for when I get home. I sniffle walking outside of the copier room. I stop when I hear a voice I recognize quickly. I take a few steps back and see Chad. Why is he back? I haven't seen him since... Since.

He turns his head out the hall his face lighting up when his eyes fall on me. Chad looks back at the teacher shaking her hand then exited out of her classroom.

"Hey, Kally." He said reaching his arms out for a hug but I step back moving my hand out from him to stop. He sighs putting his hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here?" I asked wondering why he isn't on set.

"I had to come down here. Apparently Lauren is failing math class." He managed to say worry in his tone.

"Oh no," was all that left my lips.

"Yeah, I talked to Lauren about it before I went to see her teacher. She told me it's because she misses me when I'm on set. Her parents are home by like one am but she still feels scared and she wishes I was with her. She's been lacking sleep because she's afraid something will happen while I'm gone." He let's out looking down at his feet.

I wasn't expecting that at all. Poor Lauren. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how tough that must be for her. It must be great having a child, I mean theoretically speaking." I laughed shortly, "Dylan doesn't want any." I pout looking down.

"He what?" He questioned completely forgetting about Lauren's situation.

I look up, I shake my head, "Oh! I- nothing, nothing. Um... I hope everything works out with Lauren. Bye Chad." I walk away quickly before he can say another word. I can't believe I just told him my boyfriend doesn't want kids with me. That's going to bite me in the ass sooner or later.

I close my classroom door my back towards it. My bottom lip starts to quiver as a tear rolls down my cheek. Dylan was right, every time he leaves our relationship just gets worse and worse. I couldn't be here anymore I have to go home. I grab my stuff wiping away my tears heading for the door. The Principal's office was upstairs, I never used a sick day yet. He better let me go home. As I made my way out I walk in a hurry to the stairs.

"Ms. Bakers'!" A young male's voice calls out to me.

I have no intention of stopping until I hear fast footsteps chasing after me. He walks beside me and I turn my head to look at him. And of course, it's my worst student Jamie.

"I wanted to talk to you about my project. I'm not done yet." He says ignoring the fact that I'm in a bad mood.

"That's not my problem. You had all week to do it. If I don't have it by tomorrow I-"

"Kally wait!" Someone rushes over to me stopping in front of me. "Hey, are you crying?" He asks reaching for my arms. I move my arms back.

"Not now Chad," I argue stepping away from him.

"What did Dylan do?" He asked in a harsh tone.

"Don't talk about my boyfriend like that Chad. You and I are nothing, leave us alone!" I cry pushing him away from me. I run up the stairs in heels not caring if I'll slip.

"Don't worry Ms. Bakers' you'll be giving me more time." I hear Jamie shout from the end of the staircase.

I don't know what he meant by that but all I cared about was getting out of this hell hole.

A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Remember to vote and comment!!!