Baby💖💍👶🏼: that's fake, I'll send you a pic of me with Brian and Scott.

Baby💖💍👶🏼: *sends picture of him with Brian and Scott*

Me: I've seen that on your insta a few months ago. I'm tired of your crap, I'm going to the studio so pack your bags and go. We're done.

I wipe my tears and walk into the studio. "Hello?" I say, hoping somebody will hear me. "Hey Ariana." Mac shakes my hand. "Are you alright?" He asks. "Yeah... I've just got a cold." I make an excuse for my red and puffy eyes. "You sure?" He motions his hand to the couch so we can sit down. "I'm sure." I sit down on the couch.

"What are we working on?" I ask, taking my mind off the breakup. "You know why you're here right?" Mac giggles. "For a song?" I suggest. "Yeah. I'll let you listen to it so far, tell me if you like it." Mac smiles. He tells me to come into the recording room so i do what he says.

"Let me take your jacket." Mac says. "Thank you." I give him my jacket.

He grabs another chair and sits it next to his. I sit down on it and he loads up his computer. "You listen to that, I'll be back in a min." Mac walks out of the room and leaves me all alone, listening to the song.

I close my eyes and hum to it, his raspy voice hypnotises me. "You just don't know how beautiful you are." I sing over the top of the track. There's a long instrumental that i improvise to, i don't know if i should do it on the actual song but i decide to do it whilst I'm listening.

Mac walks through the door with a cup of tea and a biscuit. "You have a beautiful voice." Mac smiles. "Oh my god! You scared the crap out of me!" I shout. Mac giggles and gives me a cup of tea and a biscuit. "Thank you." I smile. "Do you like the song?" He asks. "I love it, i really really like it." I grin. "Well that's great." Mac giggles. "I want you to write a verse that goes with these lyrics and then i can record your verse." Mac hands me a book full of lyrics, he scrolls through the pages until he finds one titled: My Favorite Part (featuring Ariana Grande.) "Did you know i was gonna record this with you?" I chuckle. "Of course i did, you're Ariana Grande, one of my dearest friends." He smiles, giving me a pen and a piece of lined paper. I write a few lines and i try to hide my blushing face from Mac, he is so so sweet!

"Can i look at them?" He requests. "Of course, some are really bad, be prepared." I giggle, giving him the lined paper.

If you wanna stay, we're taking it slow baby
Cause you and me, and I got enough on my mind
But I can make some time for something so divine

"They are not bad! I'm telling you that for a fact, it fits the song perfectly." He says making me blush. "In fact, I'm going to keep all of those lines because they're perfect." Mac makes me blush even more. "Thank you so much." I squeal.

"I have a verse that we can sing together, it's a bit of the chorus at the end." Mac smiles. "What does it go like?" I ask. "Listen to it." Mac puts some headphones on me and he turns on his microphone and he starts singing to the song.

After we record some verses, including my verse, we start to talk and chat about life in general. I even feel that close to him that i tell him about Ricky, we've worked together before but i feel really close to him now!

"We all deal with breakups, they just make your life depressing really, especially if you breakup with someone you really love. You've gotta be strong and face it, otherwise you're gonna get stuck forever." Mac tells me. "Is that the reason you had red and puffy eyes?" Mac giggles. "Yeah." I chuckle. "I have no idea why someone would cheat on someone like you, you're freakin amazing." Mac makes me blush, if he makes me blush one more time I'm gonna loose it and start to cry. "You're so sweet! You're making me cry! Oh my god!" Mac grabs a tissue and wipes my eyes. "I'm only trying to be a gentleman." Mac jokes.

I look at the time and it's 10:30 PM. "Crap! I have to go, when should we record the music video?" I ask. "Friday? Is that good for you?" Mac suggests. "I think so, it's Wednesday today isn't it?" I say to him. "Yeah. If you can't record on Friday you can just text me or something, we'll arrange another day." Mac puts on my coat and hands me my bag.

"I guess this is goodbye." I say awkwardly, standing outside of the studio. "I can drive you home if you want me to." Mac requests. "I have a car in the parking lot, it's fine. Thank you for today, cya on Friday i guess." I open up my arms for a hug. Mac wraps his arms around me and we say goodbye to each other. "Bye bye, cya soon." Mac walks into his car and i do too.

I drive home and i see that Ricky has moved out! There's nothing left in the house that Ricky owns. I'm not even that bothered to be honest, I've met the most amazing guy called Mac/Malcom and i ain't complaining.

I strip off into my Calvin Klein underwear set and head off to bed. I feel myself drifting off to sleep instantly, i think about everything I've learned from Mac, he's such a gentleman and i can't wait to record on Friday with him.

I hope you're liking this story, I'm really impressed with it and i really want it to become successful! Thank you for reading the first chapter, tell me if you want the chapters longer because i write at least 1000 words, in this chapter i have 1700 words and i think that's the perfect amount to be honest. Thank you for readinggggg