"Maybe I'll go study abroad." Riku said, oblivious about the couple beside us.

"How about you, Serenity?" Kiyoko ask.

"I'll take an exam to England with my twin brother, I already did my research to the university that were gonna enter and based on my information they are best with teaching medical and I'm also surprised that Iori's course is also their specialty." I said, they look at me in awe and while my eyes look at them with innocence.

"You've never spoke that long!" Mitsube said.

"She's been spitting information and I felt a little dizzy." Kiyoko said, I rolled my eyes before smirking.

"Oh, that's sad, although I'm gonna study abroad I plan on studying at US." Riku said and I patted her head as we all enter the classroom.

  The entire time for class is boring since I've already know everything that our teacher is teaching, I actually want Sora sensei to teach me more about music, If I have the skin to face him again since yesterday then I'll ask him to tutor me.

***

  I am currently standing outside Sora sensei's office with my bento box in my hands, I sighed before knocking on his door, he quickly opened it, his hair a bit messy, I slowly enter his office and sat on the chair in front of his desk.

"S-Sensei, If you have the time, can you be my advance tutor? if possible, I want you to teach me about music in more advance way and also in history." I said, Sora sensei sighed and sat on his swivel chair.

"The pleasure is mine Serenity-san but may I ask, why?" he said, I look at him before blushing and scratching my nape.

"I will take an exam to England." I said, Sensei nodded and pull out his bento box, I was surprised, I couldn't imagine sensei to eat in a bento box since he looks so elegant and well mannered.

"You know, you can sit here beside me, Serenity-san." sensei said, I nodded while pulling my chair beside him, I sit beside him while eating.

  I share some of stories with sensei and all I can say is he's a great company, I really enjoy these small talks with him, I'm a bit sad since I ditched Iori today, I told him that I couldn't have lunch with him today since I'll ask sensei to be my tutor, he also did the same to Mr. Nakamura since he's our French teacher.

"Sensei, do you mind if I ask you something?" I said, Sora sensei nodded, fixing his bento box.

"How old are you?" I ask, sensei look at me, leaning his body closer to mine.

"I'm 22." he said, I ponder about it.

  4 years, that's quite a gap.

"Why ask?" he said, I shook my shoulders and also lean closer to him, let's see.

"You just look like a teenager sensei." I said and pull his neck tie, teasing him, I don't know where I got this confidence right now.

"Well, aren't you being a naughty girl?" he said pulling me on his lap, I giggled and suddenly reality slapped me, blushing as sensei wrap his arms around my waist, we have to stop this!

"You know what, Serenity-san, you've really catch my eyes." he said, sensei pulled my cheeks to lean closer to him, I closed my eyes as I felt his lips on mine.

  It's soft and addicting!

I felt sensei's hand traveled around my back, drawing circles on them while our lips--no our mouths and then our tongues, are dancing in sync, I let out a moan as I felt him grab my thigh, massaging them gently. Sensei's lips lower down my neck, sucking and biting on the skin, I cover my mouth to force my moan down my throat but Sensei is merciless.

  He pulled my hand out of my mouth and my moans starts to fill his office, I could feel the swollen skin on my neck and I felt sensei stopped, he put me back on the chair and fix my uniform.

"Gomen." he whispered and gave me a brown scarf, good thing that it's winter, I look at sensei with worry as he wrap the scarf around me.

"H-How about you, sensei?" I ask, digging my nails on the scarf.

"I'll be okay, I have my coat, people doesn't need to see this." sensei said, running his fingers on my covered neck.

"This will be our little secret." sensei said, leaning closer to my face and pecking on my lips.

  I blushed as the bell rings, saying my goodbye to sensei and as I left his office, I shove my face to his scarf, It's warm and it smells like him. I don't know how to stop my heart because,

  A worthless human like me can't fall for him.

~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

  Sorry for my wrong grammars and typos!

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!