two |

my hands push down onto the red dress, that tightly hugged my curves.

I smile proudly at myself, as I turn to grab my pair of heels.

sitting onto my bed, I pull my red matching heels on slowly.

"are you ready?" Amber's speaks, as she walks out the bathroom.

"yup!" I say popping the 'p'.

i get off my bed and do a small twirl for her to get the full view of my outfit.

"you look so beautiful!" she squeals in excitement, as well as clapping her hands.

i look down at her outfit, a smile appearing on my face--knowing ethans going to love her outfit.

she's wearing a black tight dress, which wraps onto her tightly; looking as if it's painted onto her.

"let's go!" she sings, before grabbing our phones.

"oh, and you drinking tonight." she says before we walk out our dorm room.

I'm not going to argue with that, I haven't done anything this fun in a long time, and I think letting loose would be just fine.

__________

Ambers car comes to a stop a few blocks from the frat house.

a groan escapes my lips when I realize that I have to walk up in heels.

my baby pink nails pull on the handle, as my foot pushes open the door.

getting out, i fix my shoulder length hair, and shut the door.

I cut my hair, before coming here.

it represents new starts, and I just really wanted to get rid of the long hair.

Amber said I shouldn't have done it, I was going through a rough time and after that I'd regret it.

ethan totally agreed with amber.

but I ended up doing it anyway.

slowly the music became louder as the floor began to vibrate a little more.

soon the house appeared infront of us, causing a squel to fall past Amber lips.

we both walk forward, Amber's hand holding tightly onto my wrist--as if someones going to steal me.

the party seems so much different compared to our high school ones.

some people are sitting outside, smoking on their joints.

while others are passed out, but still manage to hold up their drinks.

A giggle falls past my lips at the drunken people.

Amber pushing open the door.

we greeted by a strong smell of alcohol and sweat.

"here goes nothing." I mumble, as Amber pulls me towards the kitchen.

"ethan should be here soon." she admits, as she starts to mix us drinks.

passing me a plastic solo cup, and telling me to drink up quick.

taking a sip, the burning sensation travels through my body, causing me to cringe.

another sip, Im more used to the burn then I was with the first.

the third sip, I drink on how grayson dolan broke my heart into small pieces.

the fourth sip, I drink to how fucked up love actually is.

not realizing that I've now finished the drink Amber made me, my eyebrows furrow in disappointment.

"here I'll make you a new one." she says, as a giggle falls past her lips.

"hey girls!" a deep voice speaks, causing Amber and I both to look who it is.

"hey baby." she sings, as she pours my drink.

"hey eth." I say, watching him walk over.

________

"hey guys, I'm going to use the toilet!" I yell over the music.

ethan and amber both nod, remaining on the couch.

getting up, I stumble across the room, almost falling but cover it up with a giggle.

pushing past the crowd of people, either dancing or drinking, I finally make it to the bathroom.

the door was closed, so I wait outside for the person to finish.

the door finally swings open, and Ethan walks out.

"ethan?" I let out a drunk giggle, as my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"how did you just get here--before me?" I say, grabbing onto the wall, to keep myself up.

"Kianna?" his deep voice speaks.

no. no. no.

that's not ethan, that grayson.

my eyes squint to look at the blurry boy, that I now realize is grayson.

i shake my head repeatedly, "no, no, no."

"are you okay? do you need help?" he says, holding onto my arm, trying to keep me up.

"let go!" I yell, pulling my arm away from me.

"get away from me!" my weak voice speaks, as I walk backwards.

"Kianna, you clearly need help." grayson's says.

"not from you." I spit, pushing past him.

i walk into the bathroom, shutting the door closed.

falling onto the ground, tears fall out my eyes.

"breath in, and out." I mimick Amber's helpful words--over the past year.

what is he doing here?

____________

OU.

look whos backkkk.

im so excited for the next chapter 😏

do you think gray deserves a second chance?

I'm doing a character Q&A.

so make sure to leave questions for

-Kianna.
-Grayson.
-Ethan.
-Amber.
-Jessica.
-Kianna's mom.

and if you have any questions for another character make sure to drop them.

-meegan 💜

5 votes + 3 comments for next chapter x