Omake Short: UNSC, Open Up!

Note: This is going to be a weird-ass Omake that I made for this story as I am fucking this up badly. I'm so sorry.

I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We see Adam Taurus sitting in his room at his hideout as he looking at his scroll for things that most people can imagine him looking upon the Dustnet (The Remnant equivalent of the internet). Unknown to him, the UNSC had actually noticed what Adam was looking up due to the UNSC's hacking skills that were used against the entire world of Remnant since all of Remnant had shitty Cybersecurity.

"This is interesting," Adam said as he was looking up things that related to slavery but he forgot that he was also watching some porn that relates to BDSM as most of it was Master and Slave porn.

Suddenly Adam heard knocking and yelling "UNSC Open Up!" as UNSC Marines blew up his door and windows as they shot all over the place and shot Adam in the dick many times before Adam can reach his weapon. Adam eventually died from blood loss due to being shot in the dick many times.

~Meanwhile~
Location: Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury's dorm in Beacon Academy

Cinder next to a board that says 'Ultimate Evil Plans' with thanks like

"Mwahaha! My evil plans are all coming together...now we just have to make sure no one discovers who we really are." Cinder said while she was doing a drama villain pose.

Emerald rolled her eyes up a bit without Cinder noticing as she said: "Then... maybe we shouldn't have the evil plans out in the open... like that?"

Suddenly, they heard knocking as someone yelled "UNSC Open Up!"

Then, ODSTs blew up the door as they shot all over the place as they cuffed Cinder and Emerald with Aura and Semblance suppression cuffs. Some ODSTs decided to beat up Cinder because they couldn't put up with Cinder trying to seduce her way out plus they know she is an actual thot according to Jaune's guide book on dealing with THOTs, the THOT Patrol way of making THOTs begone.

(Yeah...Jaune may have been a thot patrol member.)

Mercury walked in while holding a rocket launcher only to be met with the sight of guns being pointed at him.

"Well that's not fair at all," Mercury said.

The ODSTs had cocked their weapons while aiming at Mercury as a female ODST with a British accent said: "I'm sorry, we don't give a fuck."

Then the ODSTs shot at Mercury multiple times as Mercury was swearing a lot as he kept getting until he died.

~At the Cafeteria~

Team CRDL was bullying Velvet as they were pulling her ears and being Racist.

Then Jaune appeared behind Team CRDL with a scary Aura around him as he darkly said to Cardin "Hey Dickchester, what the hell do you think you're doing to my girl, eh?"

"Come on Jauney boy, we were just having some fun," Cardin said as he may have crapped and pissed his pants at the same time.

"It looks to me that you and your team are still the bullying jackasses that you always are. Prepare to die." Jaune said as he grabbed his gravity hammer that was also the banhammer as he slammed Team CRDL into a wall.

"That's what you get, Dickchester." Jaune said to Cardin as he then said to the rest of Cardin's team "If you do it again, you're going to have a bad time." as he said to Velvet and said "You ok, love?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Velvet said

Jaune pets and rubs her eat gently while saying "That's a relief."

They eventually walked off and hanged out while having some fun together.