Chapter 8: A Bitter Reunion.

Enjoy this chapter of my first attempt at fanfiction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello there. It's been a very long time since we last saw each other." Jaune said in a cold tone but particularly to RWBY and PNR.

"Jaune. I'm sorry for all the things we have down to you." Pyrrha apologized as she and the others hoped that he would forgive them.

"Yeah, and you don't get to be fucking sorry!" Jaune angrily said to Pyrrha as he then said to his old team and Team RWBY. "I thought we all had a bond with each other back at Beacon! A bond that would never break! Turns out, I was actually wrong all along. You all have disappointed me. You all just abandoned me without a second thought."

"We worked and trained hard to get into Beacon while you just waltz in without doing any of the hard work that we had to do!" Weiss exclaimed to Jaune.

"Sure Ice Bitch, I forged my way in but did you all even question to yourself this when you and rest found out about my forged transcripts, 'Why did Jaune forged his way into Beacon in the first place?'. Oh wait, you didn't. You abandoned me without a second thought and left me to the fucking wolves." Jaune said to Weiss. (Note: It's a figure of speech at the end, in case you didn't know.)

Jaune then said as he stands up from his swivel chair "Do you all really wanna know why I actually forged my way into Beacon Academy?" as he then noticed that his old team, Team RWBY, as well as Team CFVY nodded their heads.

"I'll tell you. I want to defend people that need to be protected. I wanted to be able to defend others and become a huntsman. However, my father prevented me from achieving my dream. He believed that I was too fucking weak to become one and thus, my father didn't let me train myself on becoming a hunter like everyone else. So, I chose to forge my way in to achieve my goal of becoming a hunter and proving my father wrong about me being weak." (AN: This is the best I can come up with for Jaune's reason to forge his way into Beacon. Please don't complain. I tried.)

RWBY, PNR, and CFVY, as well as Jaune's sisters, now knew why Jaune actually forged his way into Beacon. Ozpin and Glynda already knew Jaune's reason to forge his way into Beacon plus Ozpin did let Jaune into Beacon because he saw the potential of a real huntsman within Jaune. The teams, as well as Jaune's siblings, now understand why Jaune forged his way into as RWBY and PNR had once again regret abandoning Jaune as well as not hearing Jaune's reason for forging his way into Beacon.

Jaune looked at Ozpin and said to him "Ozpin, I know you want me to come back to Beacon but I can't, I have a duty to lead and protect my people. Plus, I can't go back after what I've been through. The betrayal and abandonment by my own friends and teammates to enduring the constant torment by everyone else at Beacon. I can't relive that pain again."

"I...understand," Ozpin said as he understands the pain that Jaune had to go through.

"Thank you for understanding, headmaster," Jaune said.

"Anyways...can we talk about-" Ironwood was cut off by Jaune before he can discuss a trade deal for the UNSC's weapons and technology

"And no General Irondick, you and your fucking kingdom will not have access to UNSC weaponry and technology," Jaune said to Ironwood with hostility.

"Why not!?" Ironwood said as he was not happy.

"Because general, you Atlesians can't be trusted with our weaponry and technology. Your kingdom's military tends to lose a lot of things like those Paladin mechs that were stolen by the White Fang. I can't let our weaponry and technology be used against us by the White Fang as well as your Kingdom. Plus, the UNSC sees most of you Atlesian punks as pathetic, arrogant, power-hungry, racist elitists." Jaune stated to Ironwood.