♡47♡

Month : August

a week later..

Bobby's pov
"come on Hanbin. it's no use lying there kicking a fuss." i said slapping his ass. he was freaking out because today will be Eunhwon's flight to Jeju with her company.

she was bringing Oreo over today for Hanbin to take care while she's in Jeju. "but she's going alone with BTS.." Hanbin whined. "well , then you can't do anything about it." i said. "arghhh!" he said punching his pillow.

our doorbell suddenly rang and he suddenly got up. "that must be Eunhwon." i said playfully walking to his door wanting to walk out but he rushed pass me to open the door.

Hanbin's pov
when i opened the door , Eunhwon appeared with Oreo in her hands. "Hanbin oppa." she said. "come in quick." i said. Eunso was behind her with a bag of things i suppose is Oreo's belongings.

when the girls came in , i closed the door. Oreo was already restless and kept moving in Eunhwon's arms. "he must be excited to see you." she said.

"come here little boy." i cooed to Oreo as Eunhwon handed him over. "we need to leave now. our members are waiting downstairs for us." Eunhwon said.

"can't you stay a little longer?" Bobby said coming out from my room. "we'd love to , but we've got a flight to catch." Eunso said.

"but if you leave now , someone will be whiny!" Bobby said and i turned to look at him. "who?" Eunhwon asked. "Oreo! he might probably get be sad when you leave." i quickly said.

"aww , it's alright. i'll be back real soon araseo?" she said brushing Oreo's fur. "Eunhwon , we need to leave." Eunso said grabbing her arm.

"well then , goodbye!" Eunhwon said bowing to me and Bobby before exiting through the door. "hyung! how can you be so obvious about that?" i asked and Bobby chuckled.

"well , at least that made you snap out of your senses."

narration
after a long drive , the girls reached the airport where many fans were waiting. BTS were infront of them and when both groups alighted , the fans started screaming like crazy.

the girls' manager led them to the entrance of the airport with BTS walking behind them. in order to protect both groups , 7prides' manager walkee infront followed by the girls , then BTS and lastly BTS's manager. the bodyguards were right beside idols.

fans started pushing left and right , front and back. the bodyguards and security were trying their best to keep the fans away from the idols.

when they reached the departure entrance where the fans aren't allowed in unless they have a ticket , the girls waved to the fans goodbye before going into the area.

for about an hour's flight ride , the members all fell asleep. they were definitely worned out from their schedules.

an hour later..

at jeju island , there were fans who crowded the airport area too. when the girls and the boys managed to finally get into their own respective vans , they were driven to their hotel.

"wow , and Bang PD nim said that the trip will be kept as a secret so the fans won't follow us or crowd around us. let's just expect us not to have a perfect vacation this time." Haeyoon said.

"some staff from our company might have accidentally exposed it or might have sold the information for money. we can't totally blame Bang PD for that." Jenny said and Haeyoon sighed.

the ride to their hotel wasn't long since it was quite near the airport. they were given some time alone to settle down in their hotel rooms.

Eunhwon's pov
i was having a hotel room all by myself. we were told that we had to get ready soon to go and have lunch.

placing my backpack down , i took out my small bag to put my earphones and my wallet inside. bringing a cap along , i went out of my hotel room and waited outside.

after everyone was done , including the BTS members , we set off to have lunch at a restaurant.

the food was already served for us when we got there and we immediately started helping ourselves with the food because of our hungry tummies.

narrationmeanwhile

narration
meanwhile..

"Oreo! time to bath!" Hanbin said but Oreo kept running about. "Hanbin seriously? if you can't even take care of a puppy , how will you take care of your kids with Eunhwon?" Jinhwan said and Hanbin sighed.

"hyung , i might not even get married to Eunhwon. don't keep my hopes high." he said before chasing Oreo again while Jinhwan shaked his head.

————————————————————