♡30♡

Month : November

narration

after sending her cousin off , the writer gathered the couple back to the table they were at earlier.

"now , whatever i have said earlier on before i went to get the drinks was real." the writer said making Eunhwon and Hanbin shocked.

"unnie , i thought it was just a prank?" Eunhwon asked. "yes it might seem like it but the production team really decided to bring you guys overseas for the wedding. afterall , the last episode for the both of you will be released by the end of this year."

"mwo? that fast?" Hanbin asked. "nae , no idea why for the both of you the episodes were released quicker than expected so that means the both of you will end first."

"have you guys decided on where to go?" the writer asked. "can we discuss furthur ourselves and inform you later?" Eunhwon asked and the writer nodded.

"do inform me soon , i need to make arrangements." she said before standing up to leave.

Eunhwon moved over and went to sit at where the writer sat earlier. "what nice places can we go?" Eunhwon asked.

"i have always been wanting to go Hawaii but because of my busy schedules , i can't make it there myself." Hanbin said.

"jjinja? then let's go Hawaii." Eunhwon said looking up on her phone. "ani , that's where i want to go. how about you?" Hanbin asked.

"honestly speaking , i have no idea." Eunhwon said making Hanbin chuckle. "so Hawaii it is?" Hanbin asked and Eunhwon nodded.

"i'll call the writer to tell her." Hanbin said before dialling the writer's number to inform her.

Hanbin's pov
after calling the writer , me and Eunhwon walked around the streets to get some fresh air. i was thinking of ways to propose to her.

i mean , no way a wedding can take place without a proposal right?

i'll probably propose to her tomorrow.

no wait , i'll propose to her on the day of their recording!

Kim Hanbin , aren't you smart?

narration

after some time of walking , Hanbin stopped Eunhwon by holding her hand. "let's have candle light dinner tonight to celebrate."

"it's just our first month.." Eunhwon said. "we only have less than three months together , every single time together is precious." Hanbin said pulling her arm to go back to their apartment so they can change into better clothes.

" Hanbin said pulling her arm to go back to their apartment so they can change into better clothes

after they were done , they went to the restaurant Hanbin wanted to go for their candle light dinner

"seolma(no way)" Eunhwon said looking at Hanbin. "nae maja , i did the reservations." he said pulling out the chair to let Eunhwon sit.

"gomawo." she said. "try the food , i heard it's nice here." Hanbin said smiling. "i'm so not used to this." she mumbled before taking a bite.

"wah , jjinja. this is real food." she said. "jjinja? let me try." Hanbin said taking a bite too. "wah it's really delicious."

after their dinner , the both of them head home. Hanbin took out the cake that was in the refrigerator the whole day and placed it on the coffee table.

he started taking pictures of it by standing at different angles to take a better picture of it.
"Eunhwon-ah , come and take a picture with me." Hanbin said placing his phone infront on the tv console.

when Eunhwon was sitting on the sofa waiting for him , he pressed the button so the timer would start.

"smile." Hanbin said. the picture was taken and Hanbin went to collect his phone. "wah this looks great." he said satisfied with the picture.

"let's taste the cake." Eunhwon said cutting two slices , one for each of them. "wah it's nice!" Eunhwon said after taking a bite.

"i'm having another 3 more slices." Hanbin said. "oppa , you don't force yourself araseo?" Eunhwon said.

"it's delicious and i'm still hungry. plus , the cake is small enough." Hanbin said helping himself with another slice.

Eunhwon and Hanbin finished the cake in no time with Hanbin eating the most slices. while Eunhwon went to take a shower , Hanbin took one last check at his lyrics to see if he should amend anything before the recording that will take place in two days.

————————————————————