♡11♡

Month : October

narration

after getting all the necessary ingredients for her dish tonight , Eunhwon and Hanbin made their way back home.

Hanbin went to take a bath while Eunhwon started unpacking the ingredients and started preparing the food.

"today's dish is ddak gguk(rice soup). another of Hanbin's favourite. hopefully it will be a success like the previous two." she said to the camera.

she placed cold water , beef , onion , scallion ends , and garlic into a large pot and covered it with a lid before bringing it to a boil.

she skimmed off the scum that formed with a spoon and threw it away. she then reduced the heat and let it be for 1 and a half hours.

she then started preparing all her garnishes. she separated the egg yolks and egg whites and started whisking the yolks. she started cooking the yolks in thin layers and sliced the omelette into thin strips. she lightly beat the white and set it aside.

after she was done with the eggs , she removed the cook meat away from the broth and let it cool before shredding the beef into thin strips and combining them with minced garlic , sesame oil , salt and pepper to taste. she sliced the scallion diagonally into thin strips. she sliced roasted dried seaweed into thin strips and set everything aside.

with a skimmer , she removed the vegetables from the broth and discarded it before boiling it. she started stirring in soy sauce , salt and pepper to taste. since she was only going to cook for two people , she scooped out some broth and cooked it in a smaller pot.

she soaked the rice cakes and boiled them in the broth until it became soft. she streamed in the egg white and waited for the egg to cook before turning the stove off.

while she was scooping the soup into the two bowls , Hanbin was done with his showering and was hungry for his wife's attention.

he decided to play her group's song in the living room and started dancing to it , making Eunhwon turn around to look at him.

"ah , oppa jjinja hajima." Eunhwon said smiling at Hanbin's cheekiness. "i really have never met any fan that is as hardcore as you." she said before continuing her job.

after garnishing the soup , she served the food onto the table and cleaned up. Hanbin turned off the music and walked to the table where the food is.

 Hanbin turned off the music and walked to the table where the food is

"anja." Eunhwon said to Hanbin who was staring at the food with his mouth opened wide. "close your mouth , you're drooling." Eunhwon joked and Hanbin immediately closed it.

"wah jal meokgesseumnida (i'll enjoy the food)." he said before he dug into the food. "wah are you sure you have not cooked before? how does this taste exactly like the ones at the restaurant?" Hanbin asked making Eunhwon chuckle. "maybe it's just the recipe. i followed it." she said smiling proudly.

"oh i was told that i have to meet my composer tomorrow at my company so you'll have to be at home alone for some time." Hanbin said to Eunhwon.

"ahh geurae? araseo." Eunhwon replied , not affected by it. "aren't you sad that you won't be seeing your husband for the whole morning tomorrow?" Hanbin asked.

"i'll see you after morning anyway." Eunhwon said and Hanbin scratched his nape in embarrassment. "that's true." he said nodding.

"we're you expecting me to say i'll miss you?" she asked pinching his cheeks. "ani , just.." he said smiling like fool to himself. "don't worry , i'll miss you for sure." she said.

after dinner , Eunhwon told Hanbin to go to bed first since she wanted to continue with her lyrics after she bathed so he did as he was told.

Eunhwon got the camera to herself and filmed herself writing the lyrics. "it's a good thing Hanbin oppa won't be home tomorrow in the morning. it'll give me time to prepare the cake for his birthday tomorrow." she said smiling. "thank you composer-nim."

————————————————————-