♡21♡

Month : November

narration

when Hanbin reached his dormitory , he quickly made his way to his group's apartment. he was told that they will be waiting for him in the downstairs apartment.

the members welcomed him back with warm hands and they settled him down in the living room before they started speaking.

"we were told that we will be meeting 7prides tomorrow to play at the amusement park." Jinhwan said. "jjinja? the staff told you? but it hasn't been a month since me and Eunhwon just met though..you guys requested it right?" Hanbin asked suspiciously.

"i told you that we won't be able to hide it away from him!" Yunhyeong said. "ay Jinhwan hyung!" Donghyuk nudged Jinhwan's shoulder.

"anyways , we were given the privilege to choose the partners we want because we requested for this." Jinhwan said excitedly.

"mwo? then Eunhwon is mine." Hanbin said immediately. "yah , you think we'll take away Eunhwon?" Bobby said in disbelief.

"Hanbin hyung is in love." Chanwoo said only to earn a hit from Hanbin. "hyung , any recommendations?" Junhoe asked.

"i won't recommend any of them. because all of you don't deserve them." Hanbin said. "is that suppose to be a compliment or a criticism?" Donghyuk asked and Hanbin shrugged.

"however you wanna take it." he said. "maja! now is the time where inkigayo turns on right? turn on the tv!" Hanbin said to Chanwoo who was the closest to the tv console.

just in time , inkigayo just started broadcasting so 7prides wasn't up yet. in the meantime , the boys searched up on pictures and videos of the rookie girl group to decide on their partners.

"i wanna go with Hyoeun." Junhoe said. "you sure the staff allows you guys to choose your partners?" Hanbin asked in doubt.

"i don't believe so too." Chanwoo said. "well , since they gave us the privilege then let's just enjoy it while i last." Bobby said. "i'll go with Jiyeon."

"Eunha for me." Chanwoo said. "i'll choose Jane." Yunhyeong said. "Jenny noona for me." Donghyuk said. "then Haeyoon is mine?" Jinhwan asked and they all nodded.

"can't wait for tomorrow!" Jinhwan said lying on the ground smiling like an idoit. "don't be too happy. you know the staff might not be that kind to us." Chanwoo said still in doubt.

"yah , i'm finally meeting a girl and going to be paired up with her for a whole day tomorrow. don't ruin my imaginations." Jinhwan said.

"what are you imagining? oh my , i pity Haeyoon." Donghyuk said and Jinhwan pinched him.

"yah yah keep it down! it's starting!" Hanbin said excitedly looking at the television. as the music played , 7 girls were shone on the screen.

all 7 guys stuck their eye balls onto the screen as well. what was different is that the 6 members were looking at 7 girls at different timings. while Hanbin was only focusing on Eunhwon. more like her hand.

when Eunhwon sang her first line , Hanbin stood up and cheered because Eunhwon's ring was seen on her finger even though she didn't show it indirectly to the camera yet.

at the end of the performance , when Eunhwon sang her last line , she placed her right hand flat onto her face as she sang 'yes he is' , showing the black visible ring on her middle finger. (skip to 2:45 in the video!)

"guys did you see that! she put on the ring and performed with it!" Hanbin started cheering like a lunatic in the dormitory as the other 6 members looked at him as if they didn't know him.

"what is wrong with him?" Jinhwan asked. "exactly. i think he is going crazy for her." Junhoe said. "yah , sit down and keep quiet. you're being so noisy." Yunhyeong said.

"did you guys see it? she put on the ring!" Hanbin said as he sat down. "i didn't see any of them putting on a ring during the performance." Bobby said.

"no not that! Eunhwon! she was wearing a similar ring like this!" Hanbin said as he showed the members the black ring that was around his middle finger as well. "i didn't notice it." Jinhwan said.

"i did! it was black in colour! she placed her hand on her face!" Donghyuk said. "we'll watch it when the performance video comes out." Junhoe said.

"did she do that on purpose?" Chanwoo asked. "maybe. her original choreography didn't include that move." Hanbin said smiling.

"aigoo look at him smiling like a kid who just got himself chocolate." Yunhyeong said. "but for him he got himself a girl." Jinhwan said making everyone laugh.

——————————————————–—