♡2♡

Month : October

Eunhwon's pov
me and B.I were driven to an apartment the both of us would be living together temporarily.

i was actually super nervous because it's going to be my first time living with a guy alone. and i have never dated before so , let's not even talk about marriage.

when we reached , we went up to the apartment the staff told us to get in and dragged our luggages in.

"wah~" i gasped. the apartment was so beautiful. "are we really going to live here? it seems more comfortable then my dorm." B.I joked and i laughed.

I joked and i laughed

"is that the room to the bedroom?" i asked pointing to the door

"is that the room to the bedroom?" i asked pointing to the door. "let's find out." he said walking towards the door. the moment he opened the door , both of us gasped.

 the moment he opened the door , both of us gasped

"wait , there's only one bed?" i asked. "of course. married couples don't sleep on separate beds unless they fight." he said.

"what if we quarrel? where do we sleep then?" i laughed. "i'll sleep in the living room and you can sleep here." he smiled.

why is he so sweet?

we took some time to unpack our luggages and when we were done , the staff came inside the apartment and passed us a matching pair of pajamas.

when B.I closed the door , i walked to him and asked , "who was that?" "the staff got us matching pajamas." he said shyly. i laughed , taking the one for me out from his hand.

"i'll got change first." i said walking to the bathroom to change into it. when i got out , B.I was already changed into his pajamas.

"shall we get ready to sleep?" he said patting the empty space beside him on the mini bench he was sitting infront of the bed.

i walked to him and sat next to him. "turn around." i did as i was told and he started massaging my shoulders. "wah , oppa is good at massaging." i complimented him.

"jjinja? my members said it hurts though." he chuckled. "ani , oppa jjinja daebak. i'm not lying."

"my turn now." i said turning him around. "i have never done massages on anyone except my mother and it's been long since i did massaging."

"oh , but you're good." he said. after some time of massaging , both of us sat down and faced each other.

"you know i haven't dated anyone before right?" he asked. "jjinja? i thought oppa had alot of girlfriends before." i joked making him laugh.

"ani , how about you?" "nado. i haven't dated anyone. that's why i'm a little nervous when i was told that i would be filming We got married."

"we had the same reaction. but i hope that you will forgive me if i do anything that a normal husband wouldn't do because i haven't date and have no experience in relationships yet." he said and i nodded.

"me too , as a wife." "you can call me Hanbin oppa instead of B.I. and i'll call you as Eunhwon?" "nae."

and it was awkward silence.

i looked around the room and took a little peek at Hanbin to only make eye contact with him.
both of us squealed in awkwardness.

"ahh , it's so awkward!" i said burying my face into the bed next to me. "shall we get in bed?" he requested after awhile of squealing.

"aniya , we should do some exercising and stretching before we sleep." i said. "lay down on the bed."

"m-mwo?" he looked at me flustered. "i said lay down on the bed." i smiled. "what are you going to do?" he smiled shyly crossing his arms over his chest.

"what are you thinking?" i laughed. "a-ani?" he asked. "aniya~! what were you thinking?" i laughed and hitting his arm playfully.

"s-so do i still lie on the bed?" he asked again. "yes oppa. yes." he laughed and laid on the bed facing upwards.

"ah , where do you want me to massage when you face upwards?" i asked and he laughed , embarrassed.

he turned over and faced his back to me and i sat on his butt to massage his back. "wah you're light." he said.

"ay no way." i chuckled. "jjinja. how heavy are you?" he asked. "i'm not going to say it." i said. "yah . say it." he said patting my leg.

"ani~ it's embarrassing." i smiled. "yah , ppalli~" he whined. "then oppa tell me your weight too." i requested.

"araseo. i'll say it first. i weigh 65kg." he said. i was shocked. he's only 65kg? that's light for a guy.

"your turn Eunhwon." i sighed. "40kg." "MWO?!" he asked loudly. "wae?" i asked. "that's way too light! i'm going to make sure you eat enough during our time together."

————————————————————