♡40♡

Month : May

Hanbin's pov
time flew by but the production team still ignored the fans' requests. to be honest , i want the production team to call me back with Eunhwon.

she rarely drops by with Oreo now because of her busy schedules. not that i miss Oreo and i want to see him frequently but it's Eunhwon i miss more.

"hyung , Yang Ceo wants to talk to you on the phone. he texted in the group half an hour ago but you haven't replied." Chanwoo said and i immediately checked my phone. how careless can i be?

the reason why i know i can't miss Yang Ceo's phone call because i have sent him the full list of songs i want for our next album.

"yeoboseyo Yang Ceo? Hanbin imnida." i said over the phone. "ah finally you called. please check your phone earlier. i don't like waiting." he said and i quickly apologised to him.

"i viewed the file you sent me a week ago. i think it can be your new album. inform your members your comeback date will be around August so you guys have time to record and film the music video this month and next month." he said and hung up immediately before i could even say a 'thank you'.

i got out from my bedroom and shouted from outside my bedroom , "guys! our comeback will be in August!"

"araseo!" Yunhyeong shouted back. Chanwoo must be playing his dumb game with his headphones on max volume that's why he can't hear me. whatever that's his problem.

"hyung! i'll go and tell the others!" i told Yunhyeong before heading to the other apartment.

the moment i entered the apartment , i saw the boys eating. sitting on the sofa , i told them that we're having our comeback this coming August.

"mwo?! 7prides is coming back in August too." Jinhwan said with food in his mouth. my eyes opened wide at that.

"that means Hanbin will be able to see Eunhwon again after so long!" Bobby cheered earning a glare from me.

"why don't you look happy?" Donghyuk asked and i sighed. "it's love Donghyuk-ah. just that Hanbin's is one-sided." Jinhwan said.

"gwanchana hyung , maybe you should confess to her so she knows your feelings towards her." Donghyuk said and i shaked my head.

"i'm planning to give up." "mwo?!" the three of them shouted. "but why?" Bobby asked. "because you see all the variety shows she's been on. you can see her having fun with other male idols. and plus , their brother group is BTS. the super famous boy group."

"ay , she might be acting. afterall we have to show that we're comfortable infront of cameras or people will start gossiping." Jinhwan said but i shaked my head.

"she hasn't been texting me or coming over with Oreo." "she's busy Hanbin." Jinhwan said. "whatever , i'll go back and prepare the lyric papers for the recording soon." after saying that , i left to my apartment.

Jinhwan's pov
"shall we try calling Eunhwon and ask her whats going on? i mean , it must be serious if she doesn't come over to visit him with Oreo." Bobby said.

"we should. Hanbin seems stressed out." i said.
taking Bobby's phone since he has her number , he dialled her number but she didn't pick up.

"hm? this is her number alright. how is she not answering?" Bobby said dialling again and this time she picked up.

Bobby put the phone on speaker mode so we could hear her as well. "yeoboseyo? Bobby oppa?" "oh Eunhwon-ah , how are you doing?" Bobby said.

"i'm doing fine , just tired from the packed schedules." she said. "ahh , that happens alot when you're famous."

"but oppa called me for something right?" "actually yes. may i ask why haven't you been coming to visit Hanbin with Oreo? he misses Oreo alot." Bobby said and there was a moment of silence behind the phone.

"i was busy to be honest. i want to bring Oreo over too but my schedule are really packed." "ahh jjinja? well , he has been really stressed out because of our upcoming comeback so it'll be nice to come over with Oreo one day." Bobby said.

"nae araseo oppa." she said before hanging up.
"if she's really busy , she wouldn't hesitate to tell us earlier. she must be hiding something." Donghyuk said and i nodded agreeing.

—————————————————————