52

"I can't wear that!" Jimin cried out in pure disbelief as Tae shoved an extremely revealing outfit towards him, a suggestive, boxy smile on his pink lips, eyes twinkling darkly. "Those shorts will barely cover my ass!"

"Yeah!" Tae agreed as Jungkook shuffled back into the room with what looked like a make up kit. "Your gorgeous, beautiful, irresistible, thicc ass Jimin! Yoongi won't be able to keep his hands off of you!"

Jimin sighed, dragging his hand down his face in exasperation. He was beginning to regret asking Taehyung for help. Yoongi had asked him out on a date, and he'd gone to his best friends for assistance in choosing an outfit, but Tae's only priority was making him look as sexy as possible. And all of the options he was being given made him extremely uncomfortable.

"Maybe I should have asked Jin hyung..." He mumbled tiredly much to Tae's dismay, and he gasped in shock, clutching his chest as though physically wounded.

"Excuse me!" He exclaimed, feigning a look of betrayal. "How dare you? You know that when it comes to fashion, Kim Taehyung is the guy you need. Why would you ever even suggest such a thing?"

Jimin flopped down on his bed, his arm sprawled over his eyes, and Jungkook shot him a concerned glance.

"Because everything you keep giving to me looks like it was made for a stripper, and I'm not going out with Yoongi dressed like that. I have nothing against strippers, I just don't really care to go to a festival with my boyfriend wearing clothes that leave little to the imagination," He peered up at Tae curiously, a thoughtful frown tugging at his lips. "Why do you want me to look so "sexy" anyway?"

Tae tossed the outfit in his hands to Jungkook, who caught it with surprisingly practiced ease, and sunk down beside Jimin on the mattress, rolling over on his side to face him.

"Because Jimin, tonight might be the night."

Jimin looked completely puzzled, pouting at Tae in confusion.

"The night? What night?"

Jungkook collapsed on the other side of him so suddenly he couldn't help but jump, looking at him incredulously.

"You know," He prompted, eyebrows pinching. "The night."

Jimin just stared at him.

"Jimin," He began seriously, patting his friend's shoulder in an almost sympathetic manner. "Think about it. You and Yoongi hyung have been keeping your feelings locked up safe and tight for months now."

"And, now you'll be going out alone, hitting the town for a fun filled date," Tae continued. "When he takes you back to his apartment after, it will just be you and him. All by yourselves. With all the sexual frustration you've both been harboring for each other, all your horny thoughts coming to the surface."

Jimin's eyes widened in realization, and he blushed a dark scarlet, heart stuttering in his chest. His breath hitched, and a mix of alarm and excitement suddenly flooded his expression.

"You...you really think Yoongi hyung and I...will do that...tonight?"

Jungkook frowned in concern.

"Well of course we don't know for sure," He started nervously, wondering if they'd worked their anxious friend into a panic. "And if you're not ready for that, or you never are, that's completely okay, and we accept and support you, and so will Yoongi-"

"No, it's not that," Jimin interrupted, flushing an even darker shade of red as he admitted to the truth. "I...I want to have sex with Yoongi hyung. It's just...I'm scared to."

Tae wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulders, leaning into him, and Jungkook did the same, squishing him between them in a best friend sandwich.

"What are you scared of Jiminie?" Tae asked softly, and Jimin sighed, twisting his bottom lip between his teeth in worry.

"I just...I don't want him to be disappointed in me...I want to be enough for him, and I want to be able to pleasure him, and I want him to want me, and not do it with me out of obligation. I don't want him to see my body, and see me vulnerable and think I'm ugly or fat. And even though I know Yoongi hyung would never do this, I'm scared it will be like it was with Seo-Jun, when it wasn't pleasurable or beautiful like it was supposed to be, it was painful, and it felt like a punishment. I want it to feel different with Yoongi. And I think it will be but...I'm so scared I won't be what he wants."

They were silent for a few moments, only the sound of their gentle breathing filling the air, and Tae and Jungkook locked gazes over Jimin's head, coming to a silent agreement.

They both simultaneously crushed him in a group hug, both of them smiling at his quiet squeak of surprise, holding him tighter when they felt him melt in their arms, returning their embrace.

"Yoongi hyung loves you Jimin, no matter what," Jungkook insisted, running his fingers through Jimin's hair. "And he already wants every part of you. The definition of beauty is yours to create Jimin, and you are Yoongi's definition of beauty. Everything you do, everything you are is beautiful to him. You should know that you're so much more than enough for Yoongi, no matter what you do, and your body is only one fraction of what Yoongi loves about you. You don't need to worry about that. And Yoongi cares about you so much, he would never do anything you weren't comfortable with. He only wants you to be happy. So whether or not you two have sex tonight or not, you're going to have fun tonight. So just see where the night takes you."

Tae nodded in agreement, grinning as they familiar twinkle returned to Jimin's warm eyes.

"And," He announced cheerfully, pulling away from their hug as his face lit up. "I think I know the perfect outfit for you to wear."