33

"What color do you want?" Yoongi asked softly as he ran his fingers through the warm water filling up the bath, glancing at Jimin out of the corner of his eye.

He hummed in thought, leaning against Yoongi's shoulder as he studied the selection of bubbles.

"Pink." He answered lashes dipping over his cheeks sleepily, and a smile tugged at the corners of Yoongi's lips.

He poured the light solution into the tub, and the water immediately became a foamy, pastel pink, filling the bathroom with a sweet scent that only succeeded in further pulling the tired boy into his exhaustion, a result of the emotionally draining day he'd had, and he sighed, his warm breath tickling Yoongi's neck.

"Okay angel," Yoongi started, brushing over his forehead with the pad of his thumb, tucking his bangs behind his ears. "Arms up."

Jimin obliged, raising his hands, and Yoongi did his best not to look, flushing a dark red as more of Jimin's seamless, honey skin was exposed, frowning as he pulled his jeans over his ankles and caught another glimpse at the scars and cuts now marring his thighs, which Jimin was strangely ashamed of despite the fact that they were deliciously thick and left Yoongi burning up with lust.

However in his delirious state of mind, he didn't seem to notice the blush dusting his cheeks or the darkening of his gorgeous eyes, and Yoongi was thankful for it.

He'd come to terms with his feelings for the boy months ago, but he knew Jimin was nowhere near ready for another relationship yet, and he was more than willing to wait for him, and give him lots of time before even confessing his love, much less expecting an answer.

He gently helped Jimin into the bath, and his stiff muscles instantly relaxed in the warm water, the remaining cold aching in his bones beginning to melt away. He couldn't even bring himself to care that Yoongi was seeing him naked.

He was tired, and this wasn't sexual.

Yoongi was just taking care of him.

And for that, he was so incredibly grateful.

He played with bubbles to keep himself awake as Yoongi washed his body slowly, massaging the knots out of his back, softly running through his hair, inwardly cooing at his quiet giggles, or his occasional words, wishing his wet cloth could also wash away the bruise like bags under his eyes and the finger prints around his wrists.

They took their time, and when they were finished, Yoongi helping him out and wrapping him up in a fluffy white towel before draining the tub, Jimin felt significantly rejuvenated. And sleepy.

Yoongi pulled the softest, comfiest clothes he could find from his drawer, and tugged them over Jimin's legs, and head, beaming as he cuddled into himself with a content little sigh.

He began to stand, ready to walk back downstairs and join the others, but Yoongi swiftly picked him up, arm under his thighs, cradling him to his chest, and carried him.

"You're too pretty, I could not possibly allow you to walk." Yoongi insisted in a fake British accent, and Jimin laughed, shoving his chest a bit, but slinging his arms around his neck, and lacing his small fingers together.

He didn't think he would ever forget Seo-Jun, or the pain he'd been left with.

But even though he'd never forget...

He thought he might be able to heal.