5

Jimin's dialogue is on the right! His boyfriend's is on the left!

"Hey."

"Hi."

"What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm just feeling kind of depressed today."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really."

"Why? Do you not trust me?"

"I do, I just don't want to get into it right now."

"That's just like you. You never want to get into anything. I'm just trying to help but I guess you don't like me. No one does."

"That's not true."

"Yes it is, stop lying to me. You don't like me, you hate me, you're just with me because you pity me."

"No I'm not. People like you, you just don't like yourself."

"Do you like me?"

"Yes."

"Tch, no you don't. You're always lying. I bet you were out just now fucking another guy like the slut you are. You wouldn't want to stay loyal to me anyway."

"That's not true!"

"Then why don't you fucking prove it slut! You obviously hate me! If you liked me you wouldn't leave all the time, and you wouldn't avoid me every time I even try to have sex with you! You are fucking someone else!"

"I'm not I just don't want to have sex right now. I don't want to masturbate, just because it makes you feel better doesn't mean it will help me. Why do you keep trying to make me anyway? It's my life."

"Oh so now you don't even want my suggestions! You're just going to complain about being depressed and whenever I try to help you just push me away! I guess I'll just go kill myself then since you don't care."

"I do care!"

"Then prove it!"

A/N: verbal abuse tends to be more subtle than physical abuse.

It's manipulation and pain and undeserved guilt, and empty apologies, and making everything your fault.

This is verbal abuse.

This is toxic.

Never let anyone do this to you.