Chapter 25

★Jackson's POV★

Amber seems really nice. She likes football as well loving horses, we could really get to know each other.  But somethings telling me that I only like her like a sister or best friend. I think we'll be good friends.

☆Daniel's POV☆

Darcy works really well with the new riders. I can see her talk to her group now. The way she laughs, the way she smiles, gets me all wound up. But then I see her laughing with Ethan and Jackson. A sudden urge of...of...

Hurt? Jealousy!

No, I can't feel that. She's just faking it. She used me after all. Wait, what? She didn't use me. Did she? I really like Darcy but the thing is, I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to rush into things.

Way to go Daniel! You don't want to rush into things? Too late for that mate! You already kissed her as well as told her you loved her. Did you really mean it? do you actually like her?...

My thoughts are interrupted by a bouncy giggling girl with ebony black hair.

"Do you like her?" she asks me with a quizzical look.

"What, who?" I say, my face becoming hot.

"That girl over there. You've been staring at her for the past for ever".

She points at Darcy who is playing hide and seek in ther barn. She's just found Ethan who is spinny her around in a tight embrace. She squeals  which makes my blood boil.

"She's definitely something" I finally reply.

"So you do like her" and before I can interject the girl has run off. Soon after, I see the little girl along with two other girls, a blonde and another girl with flame red hair. The previous girl pointed to me and they all started to giggle. They then ran over to a girl... Darcy.

They again pointed to me and this time they didn't giggle however Darcy did raise her eyebrows and smirk. Oh god what have they done?

They scuttle off and Darcy is walking over to me. Her slim frame, pretty face... dude stop! I mentally shun myself and pretend to busy myself with a bridal I found near by.

"You do realise that faking isn't going to work?" she says.

I turn around, quickly hiding the dissapointed smirk off my face.

"I have no idea what you mean" I lie. I look into her deep brown eyes and smile to myself.

"Mia said you needed to tell me something?"

"Wait, what?"

And at that moment, the little girl, Mia, runs up to me and scrunches a small piece of paper into my hand then runs off, again. I unfold the paper and read the message.

Ask her out

Three words. Three simple words that wouldn't hurt a fly. Three words that set my heart racing.

"What does it say?" Darcy asks trying to peek over the top of the paper. I quickly move it away and plunge it deep into my pocket.

"Nothing" I say quickly.

"Ok" and she starts to walk away.

"Wait Darcy" I yell. She whipps around as if expecting what I'm about to say.

"Yes" she says with a girly tone.

"Did you want to go for a ride later?" I stare at my shoes. What am I kidding? She probably hates me and I completely understand why. I lied and hid from her. I should of told her about what happened last night. So I'm very surprised when she accepts my invitation. I watch her walk away with a small skip in her step.