- Forty Seven

Hello Earthlings!!!

Im sorry for the last time, I said there will be double or triple update but I only made one, I got super tired and I couldn't edit my drafts, got so busy these Holidays!

Anyway, I also forgot to warn you about the sexual scene from the last chapter lmao.

Happy New Years everyone, I'm able to update since I stayed in our hotel today because I got so tired the other day from walking and watching the new years countdown from lotte and yesterday we went to the Entertainment district, I forgot what is it called but I call it entertainment district lmao.

I hope this 2019 you'll able to laugh more, I hope more blessings would come to you and to your family!

Happy New Years 💜
I love you all

-

The door of your room was still locked, the six other boys are already having a brunch but Yoongi doesn't even touch his food, he was so worried about what you feel about them, about everything, he was extremely afraid that you are mad at them.

"Hyung? Why aren't you touching your food?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi just let out a heavy sigh

"Nothing" he answered "someone text Jimin or maybe knocked them? Jiminie haven't any food since yesterday" Yoongi asked and Jungkook nodded and went dial Jimin's number but before he could press the button, Jimin walked out of the room with a huge grin on his face with you following him shyly.

The boys awed at you as you were hiding behind Jimin!

"Y/N" Yoongi softly called and Taehyung stand beside him.

"Hyung we'll get there but let us have some food first? We're starving" Jimin said and Gripped your hand.

Jin laugh and immediately went to get two more plates, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok started to talk to lighten the mood.

"Jin Oppa? You cooked these?" You asked and Jin proudly nodded which made you chuckle, You turn to look at their faces, you noticed that despite of their smiling faces they look at you with so much worry written on their faces

You sighed.

"Guys? Stop worrying, it makes the surrounding akward? Yoongi, Tae. I'm not mad, I'm just upset but I'll be fine, There's no point of being mad, Jiminie helped me to understand" You said and smiled at Jimin as you remember the conversation you had with him last night

"Baby? Are you mad at Yoongi hyung and Taehyung? From hiding everything from you?" Jimin softly asked as you laid on his chest and strokes your hair

You sighed as you think about everything.

"Honestly, I don't know" You said "I want to know the whole story, why did they hide it from me, Maybe you know something Jimin, I beg you please tell me?" You said almost pleading.

Jimin kissed your temple and let out a deep breathe.

"Okay babygirl" Jimin said and rubbed your thighs "What I know is, they hide the truth from you to protect you, When we talk to yoongi hyung you'll know everything, regarding your condition, from what they told me after your mother's death, You, Taehyung and Yoongi hyung was involved, that accident causes you to lost your memories"