- Twenty Two

--

"Baby girl, Please can you stay till the set is finish?" Jimin whined as he carried his pillows and followed me inside the room.

"Chim, I already told you I can't, My mom and I will talk" I said to him and he set his pillows on the bed and adjusted his hoodie and Sweatpants.

He whined loudly and I chuckled at his cuteness.

"But babygirl, I want you to be there" he said

I sighed and sit beside him on the bed.

"I'll stay but you'll sleep in your room, No kissing, no cuddles and You'll not come with me on Monday" I smirked and he pouted even more but nodded anyway.

"Alright baby, I won't whine anymore" He smirked "Now would you let me kiss you?" He asked smiling and I rolled my eyes, I pushed him lightly and I layed on the bed and he quickly followed.

His cute hands grabbed mine and play with it. I was very fascinated by the rings on his fingers, It looks so pretty in his hands.

It's been almost a month now since I met him on Grayson's party and now we are actually sleeping on the same bed, He let me borrow his clothes, wear his clothes, Share kisses and stuffs.

"You seem in a deep thought babygirl, What's on your mind" he said and cupped my face on his hands. I slightly shake my head and smiled.

"Nothing really serious, I was just thinking. It's been almost a month since we met and yet we are here. On the same room, on the same bed" I said and breathed out.

Jimin wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer as he pull the blanket up to our chest.

"Is it a bad Idea baby?" His husky voice ring and his breath fanned against my cheeks.

I don't know, Maybe no? He said he likes me. Did he really do? What if it's just a bluff? A joke? What if it's just temporary?

I have so many questions running through my head at the moment, I was trying to avoid all these questions but It keeps popping out of my mind and it really bothers me.

I like him. I do. Not just the sexual tension between us but something was making me dizzy when I'm around him, His touches made me tremble, His arms made me feel safe, his existence simply made me happy and Yes. I like him.

"Are you doubting me and my feelings babygirl?" He directly asked as he stare at me, right at my eyes.

I nodded and he sighed and pulled me closer leaving no space between us.

"I guess I have to make a longer confession than my simple kisses and I like you words?" He chuckled nervously.

"Baby, my heart has been aching since the day I met you. There was something about you that made me seriously nervous. Ever since that day on Grayson's party, You never leave my mind. You made me feel something again, you made me feel nervous after 3 years baby. Don't doubt me because I really really like you. I really do Y/N" he finished his words with a sweet passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry for being an Asshole when the first day we met" He chuckled "I didn't know you'll got me whipped" He added and pressed his lips against my temple.

I did not answer, I just wanna savour the moment.

"Say something Y/N" Jimin whispered, I shake my head and burried my face on his chest and he immediately enveloped me in his arms and let me rest my head on his chest.

"Be assured enough babygirl, I like you so much" he said and I smiled even though he can't see my smile.

"Thank you" I whispered and he chuckled

He took his rings off and placed it on the night stand and turn the lamp light off, He placed our phones on the top of the table and look at the time.

It was already 10:48 PM, Everyone is probably asleep by now since the house is really quiet. They need to wake up early tomorrow, I should wake up early too.

"If I was sharing a room with Hobi hyung I would probably playing with my phone till 5:00 AM and sleep at 6:00 then wake at 7:00" he said as We cuddled.

Its just felt so comfortable when he had his arms wrapped around me.

"Are you asleep now babygirl?" He asked and I shake my head

"No, I'm not yet sleepy" I said and he nodded, I felt him lean his chin on the top of my head

"Would you tour me around Daegu?" He asked

Would I?

"Well yes maybe. Have you eaten on Yoongi's family Resto?" I asked and he shakes his head.

"I did not have a chance" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Sucks. The food was really great.

"Okay, you'll have the chance. I'll show you around Daegu" I said and He kissed my temple.

"Let's sleep now baby" he yawned and I nodded.

"Okay" I breathed out "Good night Jimin" I said sweetly

He chuckled and tighten his grip around me.

"Good night babygirl, Sweet Dreams" He murmured and I closed my eyes but thoughts were still running on my mind.

I've got the assurance tonight and It makes me feel relieved.

Am I afraid to fall? Pain is demanded to be felt right? And when you love you can't escape pain but am I ready for that kind of pain? What if it would be unbearable?

Ugh, I'm just over thinking things.

My eyes felt heavier and I think Jimin is asleep now. He smells really good and I wouldn't mind staying late with him just talking about meaningless things or whatever.

I'm relieved now, I'm assured now. That's all matters.

Eventually, I fell asleep in Jimin's arms.