- Thirty

-

We all headed out of the van, It was already 12:15 and everyone was here with us.

Yoongi walked towards me and handed me the paper bag he was carrying earlier, Jimin was busy talking to taehyung and I was talking with jin oppa earlier.

"Little girl, Please give this to my mom and tell her, I'm alright" He said and I nodded and take the bag in my hands. Jimin was carrying my duffle bag and his suit case while I was holding my body bag.

"Okay" I tell Yoongi, He smiled and Jimin walked towards me.

"Come on, Babygirl they're already calling our flight" Jimin said and Grabbed my hands, The other boys came towards us.

"Alright, Thank you for dropping us here" I said and Jin Oppa smiled.

He walks closer and High fived me.

"Of course, We will might pick you up" He said and his laugh ringed making me chuckle.

"You both go, Jimin take care of our Little girl" Yoongi Oppa said and I whined. Jimin nooded and looks at me.

"Of course hyung, She'll be safe with me" Jimin said "Anyway, We have to go now. We will update you" He said and hugged everyone and I did the same.

"Babygirl come on" He said and offered his hand and I gladly take it which he hold tightly.

We start walking as the boys yelling us to have fun but Jin's yell stand out the most.

"We expect that you guys are already together when you come back!!" He yelled. Jimin and I chuckled and we gave them our final waved before we finally disappear in their sight.

Girls were staring at Jimin. Recognizing him as Jimin of BTS even though Jimin was wearing a face mask well his aura screams 'fuck off, I'm Jimin'

"Are you ready babygirl?" He asked and pecked my nose as we are making our way through the plane.

I nodded and smiled. He held my hand tighter.

I never felt this way before. I feel safe around Jimin, I felt comfortable around Jimin, I feel so happy around Jimin and I feel so loved around Jimin.

Jimin made me feel thousand of emotions, he take my precious first times and I didn't mind at all. I like him. Maybe I love him already.

We Immediately found our seats and He let me take the Window sit even though I am supposed to be sitting in the middle.

"This isn't my seat Chim, It is yours" I said but he shake his head and he was already sitting on my sit.

He smiled at me as he lean his head against my shoulder.

"You're fine there. I can't risk the fact that Maybe a guy will sit beside you" he puffs and I chuckled and pinch his cheeks.

He's so adorable. Seriously adorable.

Not too long, A guy came and he was staring at Jimin and I. Jimin wasn't paying attention to anyone, His eyes were set on me as he twirls my hair.

"Jimin, Someone's there" I murmured and he look up and the guy smiled.

"Oh, are you sitting beside us?" Jimin asked and the guy nodded. He seems young tho.

Jimin motioned him to sit and again he looks at me and smiling.

"Tell me more about what are you doing back in Daegu, baby" Jimin said and I giggle at his slightly pouted lips. I couldn't help but to admire his pink hair. It just suits him perfectly.

I couldn't move on with that fact.

"Okay" I said and Looked outside the window.

"Well, I already graduated but I'm taking my Masteral but since I moved to Seoul, stop my studies for a while" I explained "I spend most of my time with Morgan and Jinie when Tae and Yoongi is not around" I said and Pursed my lips.

I look at Jimin and I stared as his eyes. His soft brown eyes were staring through me.

"Jimin, Why do I feel like Taehyung and Yoongi were hiding something from me?" I asked and Jimin looks surprised. He furrowed his eyebrows

"What do you mean babygirl" he asked, I look over the boy and he was watching some film through his iPad and he had his earphone on.

I sighed.

"Why tae didn't told me earlier that he's famous? Why can't he tell me everything he knows?" I asked

"Everything?" Jimin confusedly asked and I nod

"Why he kept telling me he doesn't want me hurt? Yoongi oppa and Tae was hiding something from me" I said, I know they did. I wanna know why.

Jimin cups my cheeks in his cute hands and Look at me

"Why don't you asked them?" Jimin said quietly and I shake my head "Babygirl they're just worried about you, I am worried about you too. You matter to me so much" Jimin said softly.

"It was useless" I sighed "They won't tell me" I added, Jimin pulled me closer and the flight attendants were telling us to put our seatbelts on, Jimin did mine and he did his and we are back at cuddling.

He kissed my temple and his arms around me tighten as the plane take offs. Jimin smiled.

"Keep those thoughts aside baby, we should enjoy our trip, We'll be there in an hour" he said and I nodded and snuggle on his chest.

The plane takes off and you were comfortably sleeping and snuggle against jimin's arm and your head was lying against Jimin's chest.

Jimin looks at you with his lovely eyes as he smiled and traced your face with his thumb.

Jimin was guilty because you don't know what had really happened to you, Why did you lost your memory, The real reason behind the death of your father, The truth about your mom. Jimin was worried, he wanted to tell you the truth but he wasn't in the position.

All Jimin wanted is to make sure that you were happy, that you will feel special and loved. He wanted to make sure that you'll be safe.

Jimin sighed as he pulled you closer to his body.

He loves you, he doesn't want to pity you bt he can't help himself, You were oblivious about everything, You were living your life in a Lie and Jimin couldn't do anything about it and he hates it. But other than that, He cherish you, he want you all to himself, Selfish it is but He wants to protect you, Jimin loves you.

Jimin knew that it would be heart breaking for you if you'll found out the truth. The truth that will leave you shattered. It will wreck you and It was a nightmare for Jimin to see you cry and hurt.

Jimin looks at you as if you are the most precious thing in the world, He chuckled at your position and your slightly opened mouth makes Jimin to kiss you but he didn't want to wake you up.

He was bothered about what Taehyung and Yoongi tells. You father was killed and there are thugs who is still after you.

Jimin leaned his head against your as he whispered.

"I. I love you babygirl"