Who is Sophie?

Hello! So today I'm gonna explain to y'all who is this Sophie and what is she to Jimin's life.

So Sophie.

Her name is Sophia Elize Kang, her family is Jimin's family friend. They were childhood best friends. She was a bright kid and She knew Jimin admire her so much. She knew that Jimin has a feelings for her.

Sophie is 4 years older, sophie a spoiled rotten brat, She takes everything she wants but she just couldn't take jimin because she thinks Jimin is stupid and young. She always neglect Jimin's feelings for her, she left Right after Jimin confessed his love to Sophie.

Jimin confessed his feelings for Sophie at the day of his birthday and after what Jimin told her. She left without saying anything. Jimin thought she just needed some time to think so he does wait until he made it to BigHit ent. He met the boys but he does never forget about sophie. They have a communication and he promised to her that he will wait and now she does. She was back when Jimin started to lose his feelings for sophie.

Is sophie back for good? Is she taking Jimin away?

See it on the next chapter which is Jimin's Point of view.

I suck at explaining shit.

I purple you all.

Ride or Die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a Double Update day today 💕