- Thirty Six

-

"Mrs. Min!!" Y/n immediately run inside the store as she see hyung's mom.

Both of them looked pleased to see each other, Babygirl looked at me before motioning me to come.

I adjusted my bag and took my shades off and run a hand through my hair, I pushed the door and I made my way inside.

"Oh! Jimin!" Mrs. Min said and I bowed at her and Hugged her afterwards.

"Its good to see you Mrs. Min!" I greeted she nodded and she let us sit and gave us the menu as she sits in front of us.

Y/N put the paper bag on the table

"Yoongi oppa Asked us to give this to you" She said "And he said that He's doing well" She added and Mrs. Min laughs and shake her head.

"That punk doesn't even tried to call me" She said and we laugh then she suddenly turn to me

"I'm glad that you came here Jimin, You are the first member to come" She said "Thank you for the flowers you sent before" She added and I smiled.

"You're welcome" I said

"Perhaps are you two together?" She asked and my babygirl immediately blushed.

I nodded my head and she smiled and clapped her hand.

"I'm so glad, that Y/N ended up with someone like you, Someone that can protect her" She said and Smiled.

"I'll protect her at all cost" I said

Mrs. Min just smiled at us.

"I'll go and use the restroom" babygirl said, she handed me her bag before she headed to the restroom leaving me and Mrs. Min alone.

Mrs. Min looks at me

"Did you already knew?" She asked and I nodded

"Taehyung and Yoongi hyung told us but her friends told me the Whole story" I said and she nodded.

"Take care of her, Yoongi loves her like a sister" she said and I nodded

"I will, Don't worry" I smiled and then a few minutes babygirl came back.

"Mrs. Min, We're not actually dinning, We just really want to gave that to you, I still have to show Jimin around" Babygirl said and I look at her.

"Oh, I see. You guys are on a date?" Mrs. Min asked and Y/N nodded and looks at me.

I gave her a questioning look but she chuckled at me

"Yes, I want to bring Jimin in EWorld" She said and Mrs. Min nodded and she even walked us out of the shop and called a cab for us.

"Thank you, Jimin and Y/N" Mrs. Min said and hugged the both of us, I just gave her a small nod. I was too shy to speak, I was overwhelmed to meet Yoongi hyung's mom even though I met her a few times

It made me miss my own mother.

"No problem Mrs. Min" Y/n said

"Don't forget to come here before you go back to Seoul alright? Send my regards to Yuna" She said and Y/N hugged her again before getting inside the Cab.

We headed off to the EWorld and I was holding my Babygirl's hand in mine.

"Are you enjoying your time with me baby? " I asked and she looks at me and Nodded her head cutely. I smiled as I placed a kiss on her temple.

"You were so beautiful, I'm keeping you forever" I said and she giggled.

That beautiful little giggle.

"I thought we are going to visit your Dad?" I asked because I just remembered, Last night she told me we are visiting her Dad today but the plan get's completely opposite.

Babygirl looks at me before smiling

"I don't like to visit him today, I wanna spend the rest of the day with you" She said and I chuckled. I can feel my cheeks burning, I pull her closer towards me and we're entering the amusement park.

It was just 2:30 but it was already opened.

"It would be a lot better if the other guys are here" I said and she nodded. We walked through the ticketing both hand in hand and bought a unlimited rides ticket.

"Let's grab some Fries first then let's give one of them a call and Let's start riding?" I asked and she nodded as we start walking towards the Food stalls and ordered Tetra Fries.

"Let me call tae" She said and dialed tae tae's number.

"Hey lovers"

"Tae! We're here at EWorld" Y/N said as we waited for our Fries.

"I know, We are actually here too" tae said and our eyes widen, I look behind and every where but Tae isn't around so he was just probably goofing around

"You're just joking tae" I said and he laughs

"Idiot! Who said I'm joking!" And there was taehyung with Jungkook, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung

I immediately stood and hug them.

They were actually here.

"When?" She asked as we all sit, Jin hyung was already drinking coconut juice.

"We arrived this morning" Jin hyung said and We nodded "We doesn't want you two enjoy so we are actually here to ruin everything" He added and I laughed.

Aigoo!

"Where is Hoseok and Yoongi hyung?" I asked

"You know, Yoongi hyung is a grumpy old man so he rather rest and Hoseok is going to follow" Tae said and Y/N laughs telling that if Suga hyung would hear him he'll be a dead ass meat by now.

"We should go now!!" I whined

"Rightttt hyung's come on! I wanna ride the coaster" Jungkook whined as well and babygirl came to grab my hand as we headed and everyone follows eventually.

Tae Tae was paired up with Jungkookie, Jin hyung was paired up with Namjoon hyung and Of course I was paired up with my baby.

"She's so ugly, how come she was with him?" One girl said while looking at us and eyeing our intertwined hands.

"I deserve to hold his hand" one of the girls said and I rolled my eyes.

Babygirl doesn't seem to care at all, she was busy looking at the souveniers.

"He's so handsome"

"Is that girl his girlfriend? She's so ugly"

I wanna yell at them.

"An ugly bitch" my ears ringed at that.

Ugly bitch?

"Jimin, I just go and check the others" babygirl said and I nodded, I let her hand go and she happily walked to the other stalls while I was cutely watching every steps that she'll take.

My babygirl is too adorable.

"You were so handsome" The girls came to me and I rolled my eyes at them but they doesn't seem to care.

"Are you single?" One of them asked and I shake my head.

"So? That girl is just your friend?" One of them said and I look at her with a straight face.

"That girl?" I pointed Y/n and they nodded "The girl that you called ugly bitch?" I asked coldly and they eyes widen and I smirk.

"She's not my friend, She's the only girl in my life" I said before following Y/N and I leave them shocked and with a widen eyes.

"You think Jin hyung will like this?" She asked as she raised a mario shirt and I nodded as I carried the stuffs she picked.

My babygirl is an angel in disguise.

I would do anything just to protect her.