- Nine

-

Their place is really nice, Bigger than Mr. Park's house and It was seriously spacious. The high ceiling is very captivating.

"You guys have a really nice house. I love it" I complimented and the boys smiled.

Silver and Jungkook was already playing some Video game while Yoongi said he'll go to his room and have a shower.

"Alright kids get ready we'll be out in the pool and have dinner outside, Y/N make yourself comfortable" Jin said and I smiled

"Thank you" I said. Hoseok and Namjoon followed Jungkook and Silver in the living room, Taehyung is half asleep on the couch.

I placed my bag on the table and Get the paper bag and Followed Jin in the kitchen, He was preparing some foods. Snacks to be exact.

"Seokjin oppa, I bought some cooked food, I don't know what food is this. The ahjumma just cooked it for me this Morning" I said and he nodded then told me to place it on the counter top.

I sit on the stool and watched him prepare some sandwiches for the rest of us and he took the Pork, Hotdogs, Marinated chicken thighs out of the fridge.

"It seems you know how to cook so well" I said and he laughed.

"Anniyo, I just really like to cook, I want to have my own restaurant someday" He said

"Then go for it" I said then he threw one of his cute smiles at me.

I could I sit still knowing there are seven hot guys with me inside this house? How can you do it Y/N?

"Maybe soon but not now. The boys and I are cooking something big" He said. I confusedly look at him but he just shrugged.

I realized taehyung wasn't very vocal to me about whatever it is. Maybe It was out of my business.

I can't force my best friend to tell something he wouldn't want to tell. Each of one of us have a story that wasn't mean to be told. It was just meant to be kept.

"I heard from taehyung you studied Multimedia Arts" Jin snapped me out of my thoughts, he was smiling at me as I nodded my head.

"Yes, I was kind of into Making Videos, Editing photos or capturing Scenes and Pictures by my own" I said.

He nodded at himself before perfectly cutting the onions and tomatoes while I was sitting on the stool watching him like a good girl waiting for her favorite snack to be served.

"Jungkook is good at the same thing tho" Hyung said "Well he is good at everything" He added and I chuckled as he give me some ham.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 26, what about you?" He said

I was shocked that he was actually 26. He didn't look 26. The way he acts just tell me that he was at 21 or something.

"Really? I thought you were just 21" I said and he start laughing "I'm 22, I'm turning 23 soon" I said

"Well I'll take that as a Compliment" He said then both of us laughed until Silver came in and Said he was hungry and he quickly rummaged through the paper bag.

"Wow. I want to eat this" He said and Get a plate, spoon and his water "Do we have a rice hyung?" He asked and Jin he said its in the cooker and I excused myself away from them but Silver followed quickly in the living room and Jungkook was talking to taehyung

"Y/N noona is so pretty, I like her" Jungkook said and taehyung pointed at me and Jungkook's cheeks became red and It was in awe because he was so cute.