- Twenty Nine

-

Jimin got a pink hair.

I'm not dreaming right? I stood by the door and I was still holding the knob on my hands and I just can't take my eyes off of Jimin.

His back was facing me and he was wearing a black pullover and His pink hair is glowing with the light.

Is he seriously real?

I couldn't believe this. His hair is actually pink. A pastel color.

"Oh! Noona you're here" Jungkook said making everyone snapped their heads towards my direction and I just can't take my eyes off of Him.

Jimin turn and he had a lollipop in his mouth and my jaw dropped as I saw his hair style.

He is going to kill me soon

Jimin smiled at me.

"Babygirl" he called

I choke on my own breath and I start blinking.

"Who allowed you to look like this?" I blurted out and Taehyung start laughing and I walked inside and shut the door behind me.

Jimin was smirking as he pulled the lollipop out of his mouth and he fucking licked his lips.

"Why? I don't look good?" Jimin asked and I immediately shook my head.

Tell me he is joking? I'm losing my shit right now.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You look amazing! Your look should be illegal" I said and everyone laughs as Yoongi oppa wrapped his around my shoulders

"I told you, She will love it" yoongi said and Jimin did not answer he was just looking at me specifically on my temple

He start walking towards me and when he got closer he examined my face closer and I blush.

"What happened on your temple?" Jimin asked as his fingers brushed over my bruised temple and everyone else gathered around me asking me the same question.