19

Loki's pov.

I watched y/n as she left the room. All of the guys outside had their eyes on her. My eyes were blurring up from the tears that were forming so I looked down at the floor not wanting anyone to see.

The last seat left faced straight at me and I could tell she wasn't fond of it. As soon as she sat down she shut her eyes, not wanting to see me. It was horrible. I shouldn't of said what I did. What I said was horrible. I shouldn't have attempted to leave. We would have been fine then. But the fact they had told her I might try something and she doubted I would do it made me feel terrible.

The ache I had in my heart masked the one I had in my leg. I had never felt such pain. I felt like I wanted to crawl up into the ball and cry for hours. I deserve it. After what I have done. I broke her. I really did.

-

Y/n's pov

Time was different here, it was predicted the three hours for Thor would be a three day ship ride for the rest of us. I would of enjoyed it if me and Loki were on good terms but I was planning to stay in the room for the next fee days. Only exiting to get food or water as the room had a bathroom just for me.

I really did think the world had it out to get me. Throw someone in my life that I fall for then they change in the space of three seconds. I was broken. My heart ached.

"No more feelings!" I scream into the pillow on my bed. "FOR GOD'S SAKE Y/N GET YOURSELF TOGETHER. HE IS JUST SOME SILLY BOY AND YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR HIM." I kick my legs on the bed as tears began to hit my pillow. "No caring for anyone anymore, get a grip and be ready to fight for your life."

I changed into some matching workout clothes and began to head down to the training room. Which means the awkward walk past all the people aboard.

I grabbed my dragons fang, took a deep breath and left my room for the first time in twelve hours. I was only the first day which made things even worse. If I'm struggling to stay on this ship for less that a day, then these three days will be the worst three of my life.

-

I slowly head down stairs as the room goes silent, no one had seen me for half a day. I only got food when no one was there.

I walk straight past everyone. I had a strong urge to run into the room Loki was captive in and tell him how I feel and kiss him but what was the point. I need to get over myself.

The training room was only next door and I honestly couldn't wait to beat the hell out of one of those punching bags.