02

"What did he mean by taser?" He questioned, turning to look at me.

"What? This?" I grin pulling the small button from my pocket. The setting had moved down to low and i tapped the remote lightly sending a small shock through his body.

"Jesus Christ love, doesn't matter." he jolted slightly with the shock. Suddenly his hand reached for mind in an attempt to snatch the remote from it, to which i quickly pulled away.

"Try that again and i'll show you what it's capable of."

-

Once we reached his room the familiar confused look appeared on his face. "Where is the door?" He asked, looking at the large archway.

"There isn't one, which i'm not complaining about, lets me keep a better eye on you." I chuckle lightly as the boy entered the room.

My hand reached for the bottom beside his room and pressed it, watching a light green, transparent force field form over the doorway.

"And what is this for may i ask?" He pressed his hand up against it, "to keep the god of mischief out of mischief?"

"You really thought i'd allow you to wonder around as you please?" I shook my head with a smile, "i don't think so. It's for exactly that, keeping you from causing any mischief."

"Oh i'm still capable of many things." He mirrored my smile before falling back onto his bed and turning to face the window, giving him an incredible view of the city.

"I'm gonna be back in a bit, just have to check on someone first."

"Another one of your contenders."

"No as a matter of fact she's not."

"A she, a friend possibly, although i can't see you having many of those." He furrowed his brows, pretending to think.

"Surprisingly, i do, i can't say the same for you." I scowl before making my way towards Valkyrie's room.

She wasn't far, only three doors down on the opposite side of the hall. I jogged down to see her sprawled out on her bed, a bottle in hand while many others covered her bedside table.

"Want any?" she offered, to which i shook my head. "Yeah, yeah, waiting for your birthday, i know, i know." She mumbled before taking another gulp from the glass bottle, finishing it off.

"Two weeks, that's all and then i am allowed a small party and a small price and you can get me as drunk as you'd like." I smile taking the empty bottle off of her and throwing it in the bin.

I walk over to one of the shelves and grab another one of her bottles full of the addictive liquid and threw it to over to the girl.

"Earned 20 thousand units today, and he isn't even a contender, calls himself Loki, prince of Asgard" I explain as she carried on drinking before chocking on the liquid at the name.

"Asgard?"

"Yeah" I nod before pulling the taser from my pocket and wiggling it in my fingers.

"Can I shock him? if it is on the lowest setting? It won't even hurt him that bad it will be just a quick sting." I furrow my brows as she reaches for the remote with a smile.

I throw the remote over allowing her to press the small button for a matter of seconds before passing it back over.

"Right." I hadn't managed to question her on the reaction to the name 'Asgard' but i had no time. "I gotta go, got a date with a whiny Asgardian Prince."