15

"When did I agree to this?" I asked, still hidden behind Thor,

"Just now." She answered we then turning to talk to Thor again, "so has it got a name?"

"Yeah-yeah. It's called the-R-R-Revengers."

"Revengers?" I ask Thor from behind.

He then looked over his shoulder and turned his head to look down at me seen as he was so tall. "Yeah, because I'm getting revenge, you're getting revenge." he then points towards Valkyrie, "you're getting revenge." He turned towards Bruce, "you too- uh-do-you want revenge?"

"I'm-I'm undecided." Bruce stutters with a smile.

"Okay." Thor nods in agreement.

"Also, I've got a peace offering?" Valkyrie grins as I scrunch up my face wondering what it was.

She turned towards the door and pressed in a pin on the key pad and the door disappeared into the ceiling. I couldn't see what it was from behind Thor and I was dying to look.

"Surprise." a familiar voice greeted.

Thor had stopped in the door frame and picked up a can and threw it at them, "ow." They groaned as he stepped away. Bruce went through next. Playing with his trousers, "hello Bruce." The voice greeted the man.

"So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. What you at these days?" Bruce questions,

"It varies from moment to moment." they reply.

Finally. I had gotten through the door frame to see Loki tied in a chair, "hello, little one." he greeted as his grin grew.

"Loki, hey." I smiled. I walked towards him and took a seat as Thor, Valkyrie and Bruce walked round the room.

"Are those dragon fangs?" Thor asked amazed grasping his finger over one of the two swords Valkyrie and I had used in battle. He pulled it out of the case as held it up closer to his face. "These are the famous swords of the Valkyries."

"So, to get from Sakaar to Asgard is the worm wall just outside of city limits. Past Zandar and we can be back in Asgard in 18 months." Valkyrie explains.

"Nope. We are going through the big one." Thor points towards it with the dragon fang.

"The Devil's anus?" I ask as he turns to me, shocked.

"Anus?" Bruce stuttered from afar while eating something off of the counter. "Wait, wait, wait, who's anus?"

"For the record I didn't know it was called that when I chose it."

"That looks like a Clapton neutron star inside of an Einstein Rosen bridge." Bruce informs us but I didn't understand a word.

"We will need another ship, that will rip ours to pieces." Valkyrie tells the boys.

I turn to Loki as I was getting bored of all the smart and difficult words they were using. "You okay?" I ask. Clearly not. He is tied to a chair.

"Yeah, the ropes are a bit tight, do you reckon you could loosen them little one?"

"V, I am loosening the ropes on Loki."

"NO!" Thor orders.