01

I had just left Sakaar in search for another contestant when I saw a person who seemed to be lost. Someone who doesn't belong here. A contender maybe? I pushed my hair tied in two messy braids past my shoulders before i ran over to the limp looking man.

Pulling out my laser i held it, concealing it behind my black armor. "Lost?" I ask bluntly looking up to look at him.

As quickly as I could I swung my arm around and pushed the button of the laser before having my arm stoped but an ice cold hand.

"And what are you trying to do love?" He grins pulling the laser from my hand.

I kept silent, smiling slyly before sending my other fist straight into his face. But my fist never collided. His hand held my other wrist tightly, i struggled as much as i could against his strength. Moments after i sent my knee flying into his gut, the laser falling from his grip, which was then followed by him falling to the ground. I snatched the laser and smacked it into his neck before sending shockwaves through his body before he fell unconscious.

-

I dragged the soon to be contender onto my ship before arriving at the grand masters palace. Slowly making my way to bring him to the man himself the guards strapped him to the chair and allowed him to wake.

He screamed as all others do, he went through the standard procedure before the machine announced he was about to meet the grand master.

Everyone watched him and were amused at his reaction as it watched all others. And yet he seemed...different.

The Grand Master clapped in excitement. As he brought the man closer to him.

The darker haired man fiddled in the chair trying to escape. "Stop" the Grand Master ordered, "who are you?" He asked curiously. "You don't look like a contender, so, what are you?"

"I am Loki, prince of Asgard, true king of Jotunheim and god of mischief."

Ah, mischief, seems to fit his appearance. An a prince, guess i scored the jackpot. I held the button to the taster stuck in his neck in my pocket, my thumb slowly grazing over the cold metal. I was in control.

I watched him struggle against the binds keeping him strapped down, to which the Grand Master chuckled. "I have decided, Loki, shall not become a contender."

My jaw hit the floor, "what?"

"I expect this prince to be treaded with respect. But this luxury comes with consequences. Y/n here was the one who brought you to me, to which you will take orders from her." I grinned with pride, 'take orders from her' my mind repeated. "As you will come to realise the taser, to wherever she put it, gives her complete control over you. Now how many units?"

"20 thousand, as he isn't a contender i can bet on."

"Transfer them." The Grand Master ordered to the woman sat beside him, causing her to frown and rolling her eyes.

I pull Loki to his feet once the metal clamps released his arms and legs. "Let's go."