05

Greeted by groans from the boy, I get my taser, which was still set to low and quickly pressed the button.

He jolted slightly, "Okay, okay. I'm getting up love,"

"Hurry up okay, I am working today so you will have to stay on the ship" I smile before returning to my room so the boy could get ready.

-

"So princess what are we doing today?" Loki asks as we begin to walk down the hall.

Quickly, I spin on my heel so I'm stood right in front of him. Having to look up made him smirk slightly. "Don't call me that,"

We then both continue to make our way down the long hall of archways. "What do you want me to call you? You never told me your name."

"Y/n" I mutter quietly but loud enough that he could hear. "Come on." I groan before beginning to run, keeping a tight grip onto Loki's wrist in case of an escape attempt.

When we arrived to the garage I quickly found my ship and had it set on the runway. Grabbing Loki from the back of his neck, i pushed him up the stairs and through the door of the ship.

Once the boy was sat and strapped down to the seat next to me his protests began. "Look i won't escape, i pinky promise." He proceeded to swing his pinky into the air.

"Ha, ha, very funny 'god of mischief', not happening." I grin before returning my gaze out the large grin window.

My hands grasped tightly onto the wheel as I pulled back a lever with made the ship rise off of the ground slightly. Then pressing on the steering wheel it jolted forward and left the garage.

-

"So what do you do exactly?" The god of mischief asked as we arrived on one of the outer planets.

"I search for lost people to become contesters." I reply not taking my eyes off of the sky.

"And-"

Cutting Loki off I announce, "we are here". I stand out and take out two of my guns from the belt around my waist and hold them out in front of me.

"Umm...little help here." The boy shouts as I ignore him. I made my way to the door and hit the button with my foot keeping my hands steady.

There was a man, looking around as he had never seen the planet before. Lost.

I pull the trigger on both of my guns as electricity flew from them and shocked the man across his body.

Next, I dragged him on the ship and placed him in a chair between Loki and I but further back. Carefully I take out one of the same rings Loki had on his lower back and stuck it in the side of the man's neck.

"Let's go" I state, returning to my seat and lifting the ship off of the ground again when the man woke up. "What's you name sweetheart?" I ask in a soft, innocent voice.

"Dug".