14

We had been down to the city where a parade was occurring with the theme of the Hulk. Holograms of the Grand Master were across the city informing everyone of the Hulk's disappearance.

Valkyrie had also said Loki was looking for Thor and Hulk, as the Grand Master was waiting for one of the two to find them, but she had him tied up somewhere and said it was the best for now.

We were in a race against time.

I look around to see an unfamiliar man and Thor with a piece of fabric over his head about to get attacked.

Suddenly the creature falls to the ground as I shocked him with another taser. I crossed my arms as mine and Thor's eyes met.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"I-I was going to do that." Thor stuttered slightly,

"Well I did it first."

"Well it's good. What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here I though you were leaving?" Valkyrie stepped in.

"Got side tracked." the god informed the pair of us,

"What's with the?" I ask pointing towards the thing on his head.

"It's my disguise."

"I can see your face."

"Not when I do this you can't," he then pulls it to cover his mouth and nose which made me and Valkyrie chuckle for a second. "Your hair looks nice, I like what you did with it. Did you change it? Washed it maybe." He said to Valkyrie with made her rolled her eyes and turn around.

She then begins to walk. Valkyrie nods her head, telling Thor, the stranger beside him and I to follow her.

-

"What are those things on their eyes? They are so beautiful and strong." the stranger asked the god.

"Who is this guy?" I question, truly wondering who the hell he is.

"Uh-h he is a friend." Thor had said,

"I'm Bruce." The stranger added.

"I feel like I know you." I point out to Bruce,

"I feel like I know you too, and you." He agreed, pointing towards me then Valkyrie.

The four of us walk down a green and white hall when Valkyrie stopped at a door. "We spent years in a haze, trying to forget our past." Valkyrie starts, "Sakaar is the best place the best place to drink, to forget and die one day."

"Well I was thinking of you, drinking too much was probably going to kill you both." Thor smiled.

"We aren't planning to stop drinking are we?" I ask standing on my tip-toes to look at Valkyrie from behind Thor but it didn't work.

"God no." She answered, "as if."

"Oh-oh." Thor stuttered,

"But, we don't want to forget. So if we are going to die well it might as well be driving out swords through the heart of that murderous hag." Valkyrie explained,

"Good, yeah." was all Thor said,

"So I'm saying we want to be part of the team."