03

I ran back down the hall and returned to my room. Pushing the password into the side of the archway as the almost invisible force field lifted before closing behind me.

Rummaging through my draws i pull out some clothes to lounge in. I then entered the bathroom and turned the shower on, letting the hot water hit my back, finally allowing my muscles to relax.

Ten minutes later i pulled a towel from the deck and wrapped it around my body, drying myself off before getting dressed.

I left the bathroom with my hair pressed in between a towel, rubbing my hair dry. But i could feel someone watching me.

"Enjoying the view?" I question, keeping my back to the Prince.

"Indeed i am. I've got to admit, i'm quite glad there are no doors love."

"i recommend a shower and a good night sleep, days here are hectic." Watching him rise from his bed, finally removing is cape and armour leaving him in ordinary clothes.

His hands reached for the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up slightly, exposing him toned torso. "In the bathroom, Jesus."

"Ah sorry princess." He rolled his eyes jokingly, pulling his shirt off. My eyes were glued to his chest before a whistle caused my eyes to snap up to his. "Eyes up here love."

I shrugged with a smile, "what can i say, i never get a nice view these days."

-

I sat on my bed, staring out through the window at the colourful lights of the city. The slight sound of Loki humming was enough to almost send me to sleep.

Moments from drifting off i hear the door click open and Loki walking out in just a towel, his long, black hair was still damp as drops of water fell from the ends, running down his back.

"Sorry I took so long love, I decided to have a bath instead."

My eyes locked onto his back as he face away from me, his shoulders were incredibly toned as was the muscles over his back.

"Hey you, eyes up here remember?" He whistled once more, my eyes deciding not to move this time as he had now turned his chest came into view yet again.

"As i said, i never get a nice view these days." I shrug, "You're hot."

"I could say the same."