09

Valkyrie then pulled out a disk as it met with the mans neck. She then shocked him, followed by the two of us who dragged him back to the ship.

-

He had woken up at one point, face first on the glass floor of the ship.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?" He asked as we both ignore him, "answer me." He orders as we ignore him again. "I am Thor, son of Odin. I need to get back to Asgard."

"Do you want to do it?" Valkyrie asks passing me the taser,

"Many apologize your majesty." I grin before pressing the button on the taser causing him to pass out again.

-

When we arrived back and took Thor to the Grand Master to request our reward.

The machine informed him he was about to meet the Grand Master as he began to scream like the others.

We all stare at him as he takes a look around the room confused. "He is wonderful." the Grand Master states, "it is a he?"

"It is a he." Valkyrie replies,

"I love it when you both come to visit, you bring me the best stuff when you're together. Whatever gets you talking Topaz about scrapper 142 and scrapper 128, what do I always say?" He asks, "they are the? It starts with a b."

"Trash." she grins,

The Grand Master then turns to her and frowns "No. Not trash. Were you waiting just to call them that it doesn't start with a b?"

The woman then continued to grin at us "Boozheads"." When the Grand Master turned back to face the pair of us he then apologized, "I'm so sorry I-I I was thinking about best. I say you both are the best. They brought me my beloved champion."

"You say that every time they are both here," she murmured,

"So what have you brought today?" The Grand Master asks.

"A contender." I smile as we turn to look at the man in the chair.

"What?" Thor asks, still confused.

"Closer. I wanna get a closer look at this. Can you bring us closer. Thank you." The woman began to push his seat towards Thor. "Pay these ladies."

"Just wait a damn minute, I'm not for sales" Thor interrupted trying to escape the chair, but Valkyrie shocked him.

"Man he is a fighter." the Grand Master joked.

"We will take ten million." Valkyrie announced,

"Each" I add.

"They are draining you out."

"For heavens sakes, transfer the units." the Grand Master orders, and she did. We then began to leave as I gave him a slight tap on his neck as he brought his hand to where I had touched and smiled.

"You will pay for this." Thor struggled,

"No, we got payed for this" I smile as the pair of us disappeared.

-

I had ended up finding Loki in one of the many rooms of this place as we sat in a group of a few people and talked for a bit.