08

We sat on my floor, legs crossed and in silence as we watched out the window, waiting for it to hit midnight. The city soon went dark as Loki turned to me. "You're a Valkyrie?" The boy asks looking down at my arm.

"Was." I correct.

"Okay love." And then we both passed out on my bedroom floor.

-

I jolt up to be blinded by the light of the sun shining through the window. I shielded my eyes with my arm and sat up to see Loki. On the floor beside me. Asleep.

My hangover wasn't as bad as i anticipated, seen as I can't take my drinks too well. But the lack of a hangover was a relief as I had to go to work with Valkyrie today.

"Loki." I shout as the boy jumped up to his feet,

"What?" I yells taking a look around the room. Soon realizing where he was, he brought a hand to his head and groaned then falling onto the bed. "My head."

"It's what you get when drinking with me and my friends." I laugh with a shrug.

"What is your friends name?" He asks still not knowing after two weeks of being here.

"In the off chance you talk to her, just call her Valkyrie."
-

I got changed into my armor and kept all my guns on my body, while Loki laid on my bed with all the lights off and the curtains closed but the light still shon through the force field.

"Just stay here and when you're better go to the Grand Master and take a look at this." I smile before taking a remote out and pressing a few buttons which caused the force field to obstruct light that was trying to get through.

"Why haven't you done that before?"

"Well, I had to keep and eye on you." I wink with a grin before leaving my quarters.

-

Me and Valkyrie arrived at one of the outer parts of the planet to see another one of the groups surrounding another passed and threatening to eat him.

The two of us over surging with excitement both, Valkyrie exited first, glass bottle in hand. "He is mine." She states as they all turn to look at her. She then toppled over her own feet and fell off the bridge into the many piles of rubbish.

I then exited the ship. Completely sober. "What she means is, he is ours."

Valkyrie then rose from the rubbish and yelled, "so if you want him you will have to go through us."

"But we have already got him." one of the group shouts,

"Alright." I shout, "I guess we go through you." I then pound my fists together as the devices flicker. I do it again as two metal arms with guns emerged from Valkyrie's ship and I began to shoot them all.

There was one left when I let Valkyrie do the honors. She pulled a gun out from the side of her leg and aimed it at the running man then shooting him.

"Thank you."