Chapter 6: The Show

ابدأ من البداية

“I’m not naturally gorgeous I just don’t take a year and a half to get ready”

“Oh shush, so tell me what the guys are like”

“well I don’t know them that well yet but Jinxx and Jake seem kind of quiet, although that could be because they both have girlfriends and just don’t try to party like CC and Ashley.” I explained.

“So if I’m looking for a party CC and Ash is where it’s at?”

“Technically its Ashley, I was told he’s claimed you for the night, he’s got a thing for blondes”

“You can’t be serious” she said sounding kind of excited

“I’m dead serious, Andy just told me” I laughed

“Eeeeeep” she screamed, “that man is a sex god!”

“Oh my god Bryn! Please do not say that him!” I said and her face got all red

“I will try to contain myself” we pulled into the mall to get new dresses for tonight. I didn’t really see the point seeing as I have a ton of clothes at home I could wear, but I had learned not to get in Bryn’s way when she wanted to go shopping.

2 HOURS LATER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went into a few stores and I found a really pretty purple and black dress and a pair of cute black heels to go with it. Bryn on the other hand wanted something sexier so she choose a tight strapless blue dress and silver heels (picture of dresses in sidebar). “We are going to look so hot!” said Bryn excitedly. We went back to my apartment and hung out until it was time to get ready.

“look Bryn, I know your excited to meet Ashley but I don’t want you to get hurt if it doesn’t go how your expecting,” I said cautiously, I knew Ashley was a good guy at heart but he liked girls and he liked hooking up, and Bryn had a habit of falling for guys that weren’t interested in relationships.

“Lena don’t worry about me I know he’s probably just looking to hook up, and I’m okay with that. I mean its Ashley freaking Purdy! I’m gonna go get ready,” she walked to the bathroom and I went to my room to get ready as well. I finished before her, not surprisingly. While I was waiting I texted Andy

H-heyyy we r leaving as soon as Bryn is done getting ready
A-awesome I can’t wait to see u
H- aww *blush* can’t wait to c u 2

I smiled, gosh he was adorable. “Bryn! You done yet??” I yelled down the hall.

“Yep,” she walked out “how do I look?”

“Holy shit B, you look amazing! Now let’s go” I grabbed her arm and we headed to the car, and went to the guys house.

“Okay so Lena now I’m really nervous,I feel like I look like a slut” Bryn said as we pulled into the driveway.

“No, you look hot come on they’re nice guys I swear” I reassured her and we got out and walked up the steps. I knocked and the door opened almost immediately.

“Wow, hey Len! You look, great!” Andy said as soon as he opened the door. “You must be Bryn, I’m Andy nice to meet you, come on in”

“Yep that’s me” she smiled and followed me into the house. Andy took my hand and let us to where CC was sitting.

“Hey, you know Helena, and this is her friend Bryn, Bryn this is CC”

“Um hi” she said shyly