Chapter 1: Meeting Andy

"YES! For the last time I'm on my way right now! Matt I'll be there in like 15 minutes I swear. Okay, see you soon bye." I sighed and hung up the phone. My god that guy was impatient! He just got back from tour yesterday and had already been nagging me nonstop to go see him. Of course I was happy he was back but I can't leave work early just to hang out. And not to mention when it comes to LA traffic it's near impossible to rush.

As I stopped at what felt like the 900th red light of the day I noticed the couple in the car in front of me. There was a girl driving and a guy in the passenger seat, and boy was she pissed. It looked to me like she was flipping out about something and he just sat there taking it. The light turned green but the car ahead of me didn't move. Then out of nowhere the passenger door opened and I heard the girl screaming, "Fine just get the fuck out!" he got out and slammed the door she then threw a black leather jacket out of the window and sped off. As he leaned down to pick up his jacket I realized who the guy was. Andy Biersack. He was one of Matt's best friends so I had heard quite a bit about him but never actually got the chance to meet him. Well there's a first for everything.

I pulled the over to the side of the road and called out to him, "Hey, you need a ride?" He hesitated then leaned down to look in my open passenger window. "I promise I'm not trying to kill you" I said with a smile.

He chuckled and said "why not?" and got in the car. "Thanks, I was just debating who to call to come get me, I'm Andy."

"Not a problem, consider it my good deed for the day, I'm Helena." I said as I turned the music in the car down a little.

"Wow, that's a pretty name." he replied smiling. I was familiar with charming guys but for some reason that smile made me blush like crazy.

"Thanks, it's actually Greek." Just then my phone rang again, and guess who it was? "Are you serious Matty? I said I'm on the way!" I said a little annoyed he was calling again, and so soon after the last call.

"I know I know, but that's actually not why I'm calling. I wanted to know if you minded if I invited a friend over to hang with us?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah that's fine why would I care about that, who are you inviting?"

"Ohh just a friend... it's a surprise, okay bye love ya, I gotta call him!" and he hung up.

"I swear that boy is gonna land me in the nut house" I said under my breath.

"Boyfriend troubles?" oh crap I had forgotten Andy was in the car!

"Not quite, just a friend. Actually a mutual friend, Matt Good?"

"No way, you know Matt? Wait, then I take it that means you know who I am?"

"Well yeah, you sort of have a distinctive look." I didn't mention that 'distinctive look' was being incredibly hot. "So where do you want me to take you anyway?" I asked.

"You said you're on your way to Matt's place?"

"Yeah"

"Well then just head there, my house is right down the road I can walk fro-"he stopped to check his phone that had started ringing "haha guess who?" he said showing me his phone.

Andy's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey man, what's up?" I asked surprised.

"Not much, um what are you up to tonight?" Matt said somewhat suspiciously.

"Uh nothing that I know of, why what's up?"

"Are you still planning on breaking up with Emma?"

"No need we literally just broke up 5 minutes ago, why...?" it was obvious he was up to something, he had never really liked Em. To be honest I don't think I ever really liked her either.

"I've got a friend stopping over tonight and I'd like you to meet her, and before you get mad it's not like that. She's just a really good friend and I think you would like her, and if you by chance decide to date and/or marry her that's totally up to you," He said quickly. Holy shit! He was trying to hook me up with Helena! What are the odds of that?

"No worries I'll be there"

"Awesome! You won't regret it! See you later man," I hung up the phone and just started laughing. Helena looked at me like I was a crazy person,

"What's so funny?"

"Oh my god you will not believe what he just asked me!"

"Well then tell me silly!" she said laughing a little.

"Matt wants me to come over to meet a friend of his."

"No way! Well I guess he's in for a little surprise!"