Chapter 6: The Show

Chapter 6: The Show

Andy’s POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked into her eyes and couldn’t stop smiling. “As much as I want to stay here in your arms all day, I should go make things right with Ash, I was a bit of an asshole to him this morning.” I said slowly dropping my arms.

“Yeah, I heard”

“How?” I asked

“Jinxx texted me this morning, he was trying to find out what happened last night.”

“Did he seem pissed?” I didn’t want him to give Ash a hard time, he didn’t know how I felt about Helena and didn’t technically do anything wrong.

“No, but we were just texting so it would have been hard to tell”

“Alright, well I’ll talk to them and explain, you should come over later, Sammi and Ella are coming and we are gonna do a small show at The Viper Room”

“Okay, I’d love to! Do you mind if Bryn comes too?”

“Not at all, that way I can tell her how much I like her painting in person”

“Yay!” she laughed, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, “can’t wait, text me with the plan and everything.”

“I will, see you later, Lena” I walked to the door still smiling like a fool. I headed down the street towards home. 

I arrived home to three nervous faces and a sad looking Ash, he must really feel bad. “Ashley, my room” I said very seriously, might as well let him sweat a little bit. He got up and went too my room, I closed the door.

“Look Andy I’m sooooo sorry I had no idea!” he started

“Ash, it’s okay, I talked to her and worked everything out, I’m the one that should be sorry, I treated you like shit this morning and that wasn’t right,”

“Of course it was right! I tried to jump your girl in a parking lot!”

I laughed, “well when you put it like that it sounds bad, but I love you man,”

“Oh thank god!” he laughed and we hugged. “So is she coming tonight? I’d like to apologize to her too”

“Yeah and she’s bringing a friend”

“A hot friend?” he asked

“Not sure all I know is she’s blonde”

“Mmmmm I do like me some blondes” we walked out of the room still laughing.

“What about blondes?” CC said.

“Back off bro I already called the blonde!”

“Bryn,” I corrected.

“Well I called her too” Ash laughed I shook my head, and sent a quick text to Helena,

A-hey, we r all set to leave at 5 so come by the house before that and we will head to the show together, btw u may want to warn Bryn, Ash has “called her” for the night lol
H-k sounds good we will be there at like 4:30 or so, haha I’m sure she’ll love it, I’ll see u later

Helena’s POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You ready Bryn? I don’t want to be gone all day, we gotta meet the guys at 4:30”

“I’m done jeez, sorry we can’t all be naturally gorgeous like you” she walked out of her room grinning, “Let’s go” she grabbed her keys off the hook by the door and we walked to her car.