Chapter 3: A Date?

Chapter 3: A Date?

Andy’s POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are you smiling about, bro?” Jinxx asked breaking me from my daydream.

“Nothing just thinking” I replied.

“So you finally dumped Emma, huh?” Jake asked as he fell into a chair by me.

“Well I’m not sure who dumped who but we aren’t together anymore and that’s all that matters right?”

“You got that right, man!” he said reaching over to give me a high five. I hesitated but didn’t leave him hanging. I know they all thought Em was a bitch and hated that she was so jealous all the time and never let me go out with them, but my seemingly endless list of failed relationships had me wondering if I should even try to date Helena. Being a rock star and having a serious girlfriend just didn’t seem to work for me. Why can’t I just be like Ash or CC and sleep with girls just for the hell of it?

“I’m gonna head to bed, see you guys in the morning” I said getting up and heading to my room. I closed the door and heard a soft knock. “It’s open” I said.

Jinxx walked in and shut the door behind him, “hey Andy you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine, just tired, ya know?” I replied.

“Well tomorrows our day off so you can relax a bit. Got any plans?”

I smiled a little, “I do actually, a date”.

“Ohh? She cute?” he asked with a goofy grin.

“Jinxx… she’s beautiful.” I couldn’t help but smile.

“Good for you man, have fun.” He put his hand on my shoulder “and I wanna meet her” he said with a wink and walked out. Still smiling I got undressed and threw myself onto my bed. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and re-read the conversation with Helena, looking forward to tomorrow.

THE NEXT MORNING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helena’s POV

I woke up to Cleo purring loudly in my ear. “Morning” I said to her. She yawned and jumped off the bed. I grabbed my phone to see if Andy had texted me, he hadn’t. “I guess he does sleep late” I said to myself and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I made some coffee, and turned on the TV. I fell asleep a few minutes later.

1 HOUR LATER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up to see a text from Andy, “hey u up yet?”

I sat up and replied, “ya so what did u have in mind for today?”

A- I was thinking we could go to the beach if ur up for it
H- ya that sounds great when u wanna leave?
A- I can pick u up in a few mins unless u need more time?
H- nope that’s good see ya soon
A- ill need ur address lol
H- oh duh its 113 Denver Drive
A- k c u in a bit
H- ditto

I got up, put my coffee cup in the sink and went to get changed. I looked through my swim suit drawer and picked out a black cutout one piece (pic in sidebar). I put my hair up in a high ponytail and threw a towel, some sunscreen, and some extra clothes into a beach bag. I heard a knock on the door and ran to open it “hey come on in I just gotta grab something.” He walked in and I went to my room to grab a sheer black wrap and threw it on, grabbed the bag off the bed and came out. “ready?”