"When did you get here, Niall?" I questioned. I wrapped the spaghetti around my fork and shoved it in my mouth. I pulled the fork out of my mouth leaving the food inside. I'm not going to lie. Eleanor is an amazing cook, another reason why Louis loves her.

"Like 10 minutes ago." I can tell that he was impatient for Eleanor to get back.

"Oh," I simply replied.

"So Harry," Eleanor came back and gave Niall his plate and sat between Louis and Zayn, while Niall and I sat across from them. "What were you talking about with Louis?"

Before I could answer, Louis beat me, "I was listing all the reasons why I love you," Eleanor giggled and blushed. Louis kissed her then winked at me.

"Ewww. Louis, stop with the cheesiness." I pushed my plate away indicating that I lost my appetite, but quickly pulled it back, because of the fact that I was starving. We continued eating while Niall told us a hilarious story about him and Ed Sheeran golfing. But when he finished, the room went silent. So I decided to mention something.

"Just so you know guys. Tomorrow we might get ourselves a new acoustic guitar player," they all slightly turned their heads to the side in cofusion.

"Who?" Zayn asked what everyone was probably thinking.

"Her name is Lily. I met her today, she said she really needs a job," I shoved another forkful of food in my mouth, chewing it slowly.

This time Niall spoke, "So you're just going to help a random stranger? She could be on drugs or something," he said with his mouth full of food. I reached for my glass of water which helped me swallow the spaghetti.

"I have my reasons," I shrugged.

"Is she the girl that─" Louis questioned obviously referring to the girl that I had told him about earlier.

"Yup," I quickly replied popping the 'p'.

"Good luck convincing Mark," Zayn reminded me of how hard it is to convince Mark, our manager.

"I'll just give him my best puppy dog face," everybody giggled except Niall.

"I still don't understand why you're helping a stranger." Niall seemed confused.

"I told you I have my reasons."

"Which are...?"

"Oh is that my phone I hear?" I mocked trying to avoid the question, obvious that my phone wasn't ringing.

I was starting to stand up and leave but Louis interrupted me, "Don't worry Haz. I got it," he winked at me. He's been doing that a lot lately. Louis knew that I wanted to avoid the question, but decided not to help me.

"Gee thanks Lou," I said sarcastically as he smiled at me and quickly left. I sat back down and looked at Niall, his face expression showing me that he wanted me to answer.

"She just looked like she really needed help," I took a long sip of water indicating them that I didn't want to say anything else.

"Mhm," replied Niall dropping the subject. We all finished our meal. Zayn and Niall did the dishes, and I made two bags of popcorn, one for Niall and one for the rest of us. Louis and Eleanor put a scary movie on the DVD player. Then we all gathered in the living room and enjoyed our movie night.

~*~

Lily's POV

I woke up feeling more tired than ever. Again, I couldn't sleep last night. I fell asleep at about 5 in the morning. I narrowed my eyes due to the bright morning light coming from my window. I loudly yawned as I sat up. I took a quick look at my lime green alarm clock, which read 9:12. My eyes nearly left my sockets when I saw the time. I had 45 minutes to get ready! I quickly shuffled out of my bed and ran towards the bathroom but stopping in mid hallway and grabbing a towel from the closet. I turned on the water, and stripped naked while I waited for it to warm up. I let my hair down from the messy bun I had used to sleep, revealing my morning afro. I jumped in the bathtub and cleaned myself up as fast as I could. I stepped out of the bathtub nearly losing my balance. After, I dried myself and brushed my tangled hair. I blow dried my hair, not bothering to use heat protector; I quickly straightened it and brushed my teeth. I added on some minimal make up to make myself look presentable.