Chapter 6

"Just drink it already."

Kirsten was getting mad. Ever since she hit Maria's head with the hammer, she threw the bag over her head and took her back to the house.

Once they got back, Kirsten sat Maria down on one of the chairs in the kitchen and handcuffed her ankles to the table legs.

She would have cuffed Maria's hands, but she needed them to drink the fifteen bottles of 211 that were layed out across the table.

"NO!" Maria spat.

Kirsten paced back and forth. "Come on Maria. You don't want me to force you, now. Would you?"

"You'll never make me." Maria said through clinched teeth.

"Alright, that's it."

Kirsten ran over to Maria, pulled down on her hair so her head was facing the ceiling, pinched her nose closed, and poured half a bottle of the alcohol until Maria started to choke.

Before Maria caught her breath, Kirsten poured the rest of the bottle down Maria's throat.

The taste of alcohol tasted awful to Maria. Especially because this was her first time.

"Now." Kirsten said while walking to the other side of the table.

She splayed her hands on the edge.

"There's fourteen more bottles left. If you don't want to drown in this stuff, then I suggest you listen to me."

"O. OK." Maria stuttered.

Kirsten made the evil smile that Maria now knew all too well.

"Well, start. I'll give you two minutes to drink all these bottles."

Maria tried to stand up. "But. But that's too little of time!"

Kirsten replaced her evil smile with a smug face. "Tic Toc."

Maria drank until it felt like she was about to explode.

There was only twenty seconds left. And as she was about to finish the rest of the last bottle, it dropped and splashed on some of the once clean shiny white tiles.

"Time's up." Kirsten said while unlocking the cuffs that were secured around Maria's ankles.

She grabbed Maria by the hair and pulled her that way back toward the secret hatch and down the stairs.

Before they reached the last five steps, Kirsten pushed Maria making her break her nose in the process.

Then she ran back up the stairs, graabed her pistol, and ran back downstairs.

As she walked off the bottom step, Kirsten saw the bow drunk Maria trying to stand up. "Perfect." She said as she raised the gun to be aimed at Maria's leg. She closed her eyes as she pushed the trigger and the bullet hit Maria's kneecap.

As Maria's blood curdling scream echoed throughout the pitch black room, a helicopter with a search party for a dangerous murderer flew over the little cabin.

Too bad the basement was sound proof.