24

My alarm blared for a split second, before quickly being shut off. "Hey c'mon wake up." I heard. I turned away from the voice to go back to sleep. I felt weight shift to in front of me. "(Y/n) wake up." The voice said once again. Soft kisses were applied to my neck causing a tickling sensation. I groaned in annoyance. A hand trailed down my body until it slowly began rubbing my thighs. "Mmm stop." I groan out, trying to fall back asleep. "Not unless you wake up." He says, before beginning to rub me through my shorts.

My cheeks flushed as he continued to rub. "FINE! I'm getting up." I jerk out of bed, causing him to stop. Heading to the bathroom I slam the door shut it behind me. I look into the mirror. My hair's a mess and my face is red. I feel  the fire burn between my legs. In frustration, I run my hands through my hair. Taking a deep breath I push my thoughts aside to get ready. Once I'm done I step out of the bathroom. Looking at Jungkook I scoff before getting something to wear.

"Bathroom's open, better get in there stinky head." I say with a laugh. "Ha ha. I'm laughing my ass off." He said sarcastically, before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him. I let out a reluctant smile before picking out some clothes. After we both got done getting ready we drove to the coffee shop to get our usuals. Greeting Jin before leaving for school. Pulling into the school parking lot, I found my parking spot and pulled in. "Good luck kookie." I say, giving him a quick kiss. "You too." He replies before rushing into school. Classes went by smoothly. Thank god I only had one test today.

"Are you coming to Hobi's party?" I ask Taehyung. We were all gathered in our usual lunch spot, except Jungkook. He was probably studying in the library. "Uhh I don't really know." He says, picking at the potatoes on the lunch tray. "C'mon I bet it'll be a good way to relax after midterms." I try to convince him. "Mm... maybe. If I don't feel like TOTALLY drained from finals the day of." He responds. The bell rings and we head to our next class. Classes roll by until the final bell of the day rings, signaling the end of school.

Like any other day I head to the back of the school. While walking I text Jungkook, if he needed a ride. Opening the back doors to school, Yoongi stood there leaning against the wall. "So how were your midterms?" I ask, making my way over to him. "Slept through all of them." He scoffed with a smile. Opening my backpack and rummaging through it I find the package. "So you going to Hobi's party this weekend?" I ask, handing him the package. "Yeah I'll probably go with Jimin. You?" He asks, reaching into his back pocket for his cash. "Yeah I'm gonna go with Jungkook." I say.

"Jungkook?" He asked, surprised. I nod. "Wow him at a party? That'll be a first." Yoongi scoffs, handing me the bundle of cash. "Well see you tomorrow." I say, feeling my phone buzz in my pocket. "Yeah see you." He responds, before we both walk away from one another. I check my phone. It was a text from Jungkook saying "no I got a ride but thanks for the offer:)" I head to my car so I can go home and take a big nap.

Jungkook POV

"Hello Mr. Jeon" Jaeeun greeted me as I got into the car. "So how angry are my parents?" I ask with an eye roll. "They're pretty mad so if I were you I would try to prepare myself." Jaeeun replied, looking at me through the rear view mirror. The rest of the drive the car was silent. We arrived to my home. Going inside my parents were there awaiting my arrival. "Father. Mother." I greet them. "Jungkook." My father says, his gaze dark and ominous. "You deliberately disobeyed us once again. We've been questioning your ability to lead the company in the future and we don't think you'll be a suitable chairman for the company in the future if you continue your ways." My father states.

"So you've left us no choice."