13

"Y/n!" Jackson warmly greets me. "Jackson!" I say in response. "Is Bam Bam high again?" I ask looking at him. "No I'm just chill." Bam Bam replies with a weird smile. "Right... so who are we waiting on?" I ask. "A few others." Jackson replies. Just then a car pulls up and two people come out of it. "Ahhhh Mingyu and Wonwoo." Jackson says going over to greet them. I look around and I see someone I didn't notice before. "Taeyong, when did you get here?" I ask confused. "I just walked. I don't live that far away from here and driving is bad for the earth." He replies giving me a small smile.

Suddenly I feel my head being used as a chin rest. Looking up I see Mingyu. "Y/n you're never going to grow are you?" He says teasingly. "Oh shut the fuck up at least I won't be a giant like you." I respond. "Hey Wonwoo." I say waving to him. He gives a small smile and waves back. "Now who are we waiting for?" I ask. "Jennie." Bam Bam responds. "And Sehun." Taeyong adds. Soon the two cars pull up, then in one car Sehun steps out of and the other is Jennie.

"Ok let's go inside now." I say and head into the warehouse behind us. Going inside it seems pretty empty aside from the few cargo boxes here and there. "Welcome young souls!" A voice says. Soon we come face to face with the person HMB was talking about. They appeared have vibrant lime green hair covered with a beanie with a clip. "Ok so short introduction, I know you, you guys are the kids HMB told me about. Just call me G-Dragon." He says. "Ok now follow me to get your containers. And turn in your previous earnings. Yeah you should know how things go." He says as we begin to walk to a cargo box.

"So according to HMB's directions he told me to let you take one since he's not here." He says and we all grab one container. "In those containers should maybe be 250 grams. I don't know the usual amount you guys usually get. But now, it's that time for you to give me a small faction of your earnings. He said that you should give me 250 dollars each." He says with a smile.

We all pull out our 250 from wherever we stashed it on us and gave it to him without question. "Ok, is that everyone?" He asked and we looked around. "Yeah that's everyone." Sehun stated. With a nod G-Dragon said, "ok you can all now go. Make sure not to get caught all that stuff. Oh yeah don't die either that'd be bad too." He said before we all left. "Bye everyone I'll see you guys next time." Jackson said everyone. "See you." I replied as well as some of the others before we got in our cars and left. I get in my car but soon get a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi- can u meet me here
Sent current location
Y/n: yeah I should be there soon

I sent and began to drive to the location he sent me. Usually if it was someone else who told me to meet them here to deal them I would've said no, especially since it's been dark for quite a while too. But, I trust Yoongi since he seems like an honest and loyal guy and was my very first costumer. Soon I pulled up to the location he sent and it was a small trailer surrounded by other small trailers. I stayed in my locked car just in case and texted him again.

Y/n: I'm here

Once I sent the text someone came out of the trailer and I put my head down trying to hide my presence. I jumped hearing a two knocks on the passenger window. Looking over I see Yoongi pointing to unlock the car. Unlocking only that door he enters my car. "Damn that Richard kid is a real fucking annoying douche." He said once entering my car.

"I know. And he thinks that just cause I slept with him once, which doesn't even matter, and shouldn't even matter 24 hours later. But he just keeps holding onto that one thing and he thinks that I just want him whenever." I say rolling my eyes at the situation. "That kid... he costed me my daily." Yoongi said pouty. "And I have to just manage with cigs when I don't have anymore trees." He added. "Ew cigs? That's gross." I say disgusted. "What? You're not ok with cigs yet you're ok with fucking weed?" He asks confused.

"I just really don't like cigs. It just reminds me of too much shit." I respond. "Oh yeah so do you have any now?" He asks. "CIGS? OF COURSE NOT I NEVER WANT TO BE IN POSSESSION OF THOSE-" I start but I'm cut off. "No, I meant weed." He responded with a small eye roll. "Oh yeah I just got a fresh batch. Cause I just got resupplied. How much you want?" I ask him. "Maybe 20 grams?" He suggested. "I can do that." I respond and step out of the car. After giving him his requested amount I drive out of the trailer park neighborhood and go home.

Jungkook POV

Wow I didn't think that I'd finish but I did! I'm surprised in myself. Well I guess that beating was a sense of motivation to do my work. I need something to destressify myself. Reaching under my bed I feel the small box in my hand. Pulling out the box from under my bed I grab one of the objects inside it then grab something on my table before making it outside on my balcony. There I lit my cigarette and puffed out my smoke. Seeing it rise up into the night sky I sigh. Taking in another puff of smoke I let it out. I enjoy my cigarette until most of it is nothing but ash on my balcony.

Short chapter and my multi fandom ass had to do that yup. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that chapter and will very much anticipate the next!