8

Pulling up in my driveway I grab all the bags and haul them up to my room with Jungkook following behind me. "Ok strip down and I'll hand you clothes." I say boldly shutting the blinds. He just stood there uncomfortably. "Do you need help?" I ask teasingly. "NO... just turn around." He says embarrassed. "Don't act like I never seen you naked before." I say with a laugh. "But still I feel weird." He says tugging at the hem of his shirt nervously. "Ok you start taking off your clothes and I'll be busy finding your outfits." I say and begin digging through various shopping bags.

I glance up and see him with his back turned taking off his pants. "Here put these on." I say throwing him gray sweatpants with a plain white oversized T-shirt. I chose out the next series of outfits. "Done." He said hesitantly. I glance up and see him standing there awkwardly. The outfit worked together perfectly but it was just missing one thing. "You're missing something." I say putting my finger on my chin. Quickly I dig into an isolated bag containing the surprise. I pull the box out of the bag and hand it to him.

"I think you're missing these. I hope they're the right size cause I threw the receipt away." I say with a nervous grin. He gives a quizzical glance as he looks at the box. "What's Timberland?" He asks confused. "Just open the box and find out." I say. He opens the box and reveals a pair of tan Timberlands. "Try them on. Cause if they don't fit I'll have to get new ones." I say slightly nervous. Hesitantly he tried them on and luckily they fit. "Do you like them?" I asks as he makes his way over to the full size mirror in my room.

"At first I wasn't sure about them but now... I really like them." He says smiling. "You do? I'm glad. You actually look great." I say proud of myself. "Thank you. I want to repay you but I don't even know if I can." He says with an embarrassed smile. "You're rich you'll be able to afford it." I tease. His face went from pale to red at my statement. "I'm kidding now try on this and this." I say handing him an black sweatshirt with black ripped skinny jeans. He strips himself of his current clothes and takes them.

He puts them on then turns around. "How do I look?" He asks posing. "You look... shit, I'm so proud of myself." I say like a proud mom. He walks over and looks at himself in the mirror. "I look like a different person." He says putting his hood up. "I know it's like a glow up that never happened when it suppose to. I'm like your fairy god mother... but that'd be incest." I say with a shiver. After that we tried on several different outfits consisting of more ripped jeans, baggy shirts, Thrasher, Adidas, other name brands, etc. While Jungkook was modeling clothes I got a notification from Instagram.

Meana.Mina tagged you in a photo
Meana.Mina mentioned you in a comment: @________ was messing around with Albert Einstein across the
street👀👀

I immediately stop what I'm doing and quickly check Instagram. "That bitch." I curse under my breath. "What'd you say?" Jungkook asks concerned coming towards me. In that moment I decide that I shouldn't hide this from him since he's gonna find out tomorrow at school. "So someone may or may not have taken a picture of us having sex and posted it on social media." I say with a nervous chuckle.

"You're kidding." He says with disbelief. "Did I forget to mention that Mina lives across the street and is a fucking creep." I say with an eye roll. "This is not good." He says as he paces. "This is not good. My reputation will go to complete shit and so will yours." I say putting my head in my hands. Shit, WHY DID MY DUMBASS FORGET TO MAKE HER DELETE THE PHOTO! Although in doing that it does nothing since she probably has all her dirt for everyone stored in her my eyes only of Snapchat.

"Y/n?" Jungkook says uneasy. "Yeah." I respond with worry. "Since we're tangled up in this now we might as well date each other and make it official. So would you like to be my g-girlfriend?" He asks like a nervous bunny. I ponder on the thought. My time with Jungkook hasn't been dreadful so why not? I gave him his glow up so it'll be easier to work with. "Yes I'll be your... girlfriend." I say reluctantly. He looked at me for a short second before pulling me into a tight hug.

I was shocked but eventually hugged him back. "Make sure to wear your new clothes tomorrow or else I'll feel like I wasted my money." I say once we pull away from the hug. He nods his head in vigorously and seemed to be overwhelmed with happiness. "Ok now it's late so you better get home before your curfew. Do you need a ride home?" I ask with a smile. "No I called someone to pick me up." He responds. "When?" I asked confused never remembering him being on the phone. "Earlier. He said he'll shoot me a text when he gets here." He responds.

"But in the mean time what should we do?" He says with a smirk. I lay on the bed and say, "sleep." "I don't wanna sleep though." Jungkook says with a pouty face hovering over me. "But I do." I say closing my eyes. "Sleeping is so borrrringg." He says with a wining tone. I begin to fake sleep and snore. He buries his head in the crook of my neck leaving kisses and hickeys. I try and hold back the quiet grunts wanting to escape my mouth. "Waaaaakee uuuuupppp." He says like a baby as he continues to kiss.

Who is this? Where'd the innocent Jungkook go? Well he's still her but not the same. He's so different if this is the real him. "Kookie just lay with me for five minutes. Then we can do what you want to do." I say with open arms. In response he falls into them and I can feel his hot breath next to me. "I'm gonna count in my head." He says. I let out a chuckle and relax focusing on his breathing and the occasional numbers he's spit out of his mouth.

As time flew by numbers flew as well. "299. AND 300! Your five minutes are up." He says coming face to face with my 'sleeping' face. "Wake up!" He yelled. My eyes slowly open. "Kookie, five more minutes." I say grabbing his face with both my hands. "No you sai-" He was then cut by me bringing his face towards mine and our lips meeting in the middle. "Can you stay the night?" I asked after the kiss. "No... my parents would kill me." He responds looking away. "Oh c'mon, you've obeyed their every command for a while. Doing one little thing won't be that bad it'll just be a small bump in the road." I protest.

"I don't know it seems nerve wracking to do something against my parents word." He says nervously. "They'll let it slide just say... I'm staying the night at my friends to work on a project, cause you are so technically you wouldn't be lying." I say with an evil smile. "Ok I guess." He said hesitant. "Yeah and you can just sleep in the hoodie and sweatpants, or nothing. Which ever one works out better." I say with a wink. He covers his face in embarrassment. "Ok, now I'm hungry. I'm gonna get postmates. Do you have a anywhere in particular?"