22

We walk towards the entrance of the amusement park hand in hand. The illuminated lights coming from the colorful rides reflected off of Jungkook's eyes. Once we got to the entrance we paid admission then entered the park. First we decided to go on fun rides like the ones that spin a ton. We stopped when Jungkook nearly threw up from motion sickness. So instead of going on more rides we played some games. We walked up to one of those overpriced game booths. At this one in particular you had to toss the ball into a moving cup.

After I reached my tenth bucket trying to get a ball into a cup I gave up. "I'll try." Jungkook says handing the worker some money and receiving a bucket in return. "Hah good luck you'll never be able to ge-" mid sentence a clink was heard of a ball landing in a cup. Jungkook looked at me with a smirk. He continues to aim the balls towards the cups. In the end he was able to get 3 balls in the cups. "How can u play this but suck at cup pong?" I asked confused. "Uhh since you got 3 points you can either get a large stuffed animal, three small stuffed animals, or a small stuffed animals and a medium sized one." The worker suggested.

He turned towards me and asked. "Which one do you like the best?" "I scanned over the stuffed animals hanging on the booth until one catches my eye. "That one." I say pointing at a large bunny plush. The worker gets it down and hands it to Jungkook then Jungkook hands it to me. "What why are you giving it to me? You earned it." I say confused. "I want to give it to you." He smiled.

I checked my phone and the time was well inching towards 10 o'clock. "We should probably get going soon." Jungkook says looking back towards the direction of the exit. "Wait one more ride." I plead. "I'm not sure if my stomach will be able to handle it." Jungkook says grasping his stomach with a sad expression. "It's not a puke inducing ride, I promise." I say grasping his hand and leading him towards the direction of my surprise ride. In no time a large bright Ferris wheel stood in front of us. "Let's go I say." Pulling Jungkook behind me.

We got situated into a seat before the Ferris wheel spins off. Jungkook looks at me with a smile. He opens his mouth to say something then closes it. "Wow isn't it pretty up here." I say with bright eyes looking down below us and in front of us. "Yes it is." Jungkook says staring at me. We laugh and I smack his chest. "I want this to last an eternity." I mutter under my breath letting my words get the best of me. "What was that?" Jungkook asked with a raised brow. "Nothing." I respond looking away.

"Yeah I wish this could last an eternity as well." He smiled. He grasps my hand causing my attention to sway to his eyes. They sparkled with joy and passion. I smiled back at him before we lightly kissed one another. The ride ended causing us to get off and leave. I drive him back home. We sit in the driveway for a second. "I'll see you tomorrow." I say holding his hand. I could clearly see someone peeking through the living room curtains. "Yeah see you." Jungkook smiled walking towards the entrance to his house after waving to me one more time.

Jungkook POV

I open my front door and enter my home not so sweet home.  "Jungkook, do not associate yourself with people like that. I don't ever want to see you with a person like that unless it is for school, understand?" My mothers voice rang from the living room. "Yes mother." I dismissively say just to please her with my agreement. I begin to walk down to my room. I pass by my fathers office. His door was open a crack allowing some light from inside, out into the hallway. "Jungkook." I heard him say from his office.

Reluctantly I enter his office where he's actively reading over and signing documents. "Yes father." I say, standing in the middle of the room. "On the recent test you took, you got a 46%. Care to explain why that is?" I stood there frozen and speechless. That was the one I was studying for this morning. I totally flunked it. "Jungkook answer me!" He says in a serious tone, causing a chill to run down my spine. Although I didn't mutter a word from my mouth. I stared at the floor, my chest filled with nerves. I heard my fathers footsteps echo throughout his empty study that taunts me.

I see his feet come into my vision. This is followed by a sharp stinging pain on my cheek. My eyes water and my hand goes up to my sore cheek. "I did not raise you to be a failure. Maybe it is time." His feet disappear from my blurred vision from my watery eyes. I didn't want to allow myself to cry. I held the tears in only to let them build up within my eyes. "Get out of my sight. Your presence disgusts me." Quickly I walk out of that room and into my room where I sit on the bed with my head in my hands not allowing myself to cry.