10

WEHHHHH-

I felt something next to me move, but I rubbed it off as nothing.

...

WEHHHH-

"Five more minutes." Someone said next to me. I continued to sleep.

...

My eyes slowly opened and were met by a pair of his own that were full of passion.  Unknowingly I smile and hold him closer. "Rise and shine." He said with a genuinely happy smile. I grab his cheeks and pinch them. "What time is it?"  "Around 6:45. So we should probably get up now. " he answers. "Ugh at least until 7, it doesn't take us that long to get ready." I say closing my eyes. "But there's two of us." He says. "Ok fine you get ready after 5 minutes so I can cuddle with you. Then you can get ready." I say and move closer to him. "Ok"

...

I feel the weight shift in what feels like a few seconds later. I try and fall back to sleep but am fully awaken by butterfly kisses all over my face. "It's 7. Cmon get ready." Jungkook says, his face inches away from mine. I cover my face with a pillow in pain. Soon I am pulled from the warmth of the blankets and soon find my bare self hitting the floor.

"Oh sh- sorry." Jungkook said shielding his eyes. I roll my eyes and get myself ready. Once I'm done in the bathroom I go to my closet for my clothes. Quickly I put on a random shirt with matching pants. While the closet was open I grab my backpack and other stuff I need in there. "Are you ready to not take anyone's shit today? Cause I know I am!" I say and grab my car keys. Going downstairs I head for the front door. "You didn't tell me your study buddy was gonna stay the night?" A voice says, making me stop in my tracks

I look back at my mom and give a nervous smile. "Everything is ok. We didn't break anything, at least I don't think. But everything's ok don't worry it's jus-" I begin to explain but Jungkook comes down the stairs saying, "so are we gonna go to school? I'm ready to LEARN!" He said eagerly. My mom's eyes widen at the sight of him. "Oh... um g-good morning. I hope you had a nice sleep?" He says to my mom embarrassed. "Y/N! What have you done to this poor innocent child. He's still clearly there but his appearance does not fit what he's saying. Does this look like someone who wants to learn?" She says smacking her forehead.

"Oh no it's ok, really. I like the new and improved me. I think he's more up to date. And I think it's something that I, and everyone else that sees me, should try out at least for a day or possibly longer." He explained to my mother. She smiled at him in response then looked back at me. "I swear if you're being a bad influence on him..." she starts. "WOW, look at the time. We're going to be super late. Don't want that happening, right kookie." I say grabbing Jungkooks hand and heading out the door.

We get into the car and begin our drive to school. "Where do you want to go besides school? Cause today I do not want to go to school before school starts. There'll be so many people asking this and that and I just don't want to deal with it until I have to." I explain as I stop at a red light. "Y/n you can't run from your problems forever." He says slightly disappointed. "But I can run from them now so it's ok. Now where do you want to go?" I ask again.

"Uhh... ooh there's this really good coffee shop on 72nd street next to that one book store." He says, his eyes lighting up. "Ok. Now I have high expectations for that place cause you said it was good." I say as I begin to drive there. About 7 minutes later we get on 72nd street. "It should be around here on the left." He says gazing out the window with excitement. "What we have to go in? There's no drive through?" I complain.

"Hey, it'll kill more time, and it's worth it. Believe me." He says with a smile as we park. Getting out of the car we make our way to the cute aesthetic coffee shop. It had a very warm atmosphere and an amazing aroma. There were a few people in line which gave us a bit of time to order. I scanned the chalkboard of all the beverages they served. Then my eyes stopped on this one drink. Love potion? What's that? Sounds interesting, I'll try it I guess. When we got to the front of the line we were met by a very handsome barista.

He stared at the two of us with a happy smile. "What can I get for you?" He asked in a voice that genuinely sounded like he liked working here. "Can I get a cookie crumble blender please." Jungkook ordered. The handsome barista then pushed something into the cashier. "Can I get an iced love potion with light ice." I ordered with a smile. "Ok that'll be 8.17." He responded. Jungkook then gave him his card. "What I could've paid." I said with a small frown.

He shook his head and responded, "I need to pay you back." I rolled my eyes and the barista gave Jungkook his card back. We then got out of line and waited for our drinks. "How often do you come here?" I ask. "A lot. I'd come here and do my homework. This place makes me calm and the coffee makes me focus. The cashier we just talked to his name is Jin. He works here regularly. He's a freshman in college. He talks to me about college and stuff sometimes." He says looking at the dark brown wood table.

"Jin's really handsome." I state. "Yeah he really is. I mean like just from an outside point of view. Like he's really handsome in general. I'm not gay. But there's nothing wrong with being gay. I mean love is love right?" He says sounding like a total mess. "Cookie Crumble and Love Potion." Jin yells. We both go over to get our drinks. "Jungkook you look different. Who is this?" Jin asks handing us our drinks. "This is my girlfriend Y/n." Jungkook responds with a happy smile. "Shouldn't you two get to school soon." He says narrowing his eyes.

"We will. I just wanted to show Y/n the coffee here real quick." Jungkook responds with a nervous smile. "Ok but you two hurry and get to school." Jin says like a mom. "We will, bye Jin hyung." Jungkook says with a wave. We both made it outside the coffee shop and went to the car. Once we were in we got situated and I started the car. I was distracted by Jungkook and Jin's conversation before I forgot to drink my coffee. I pick it up and take a sip. My eyes light up. I see Jungkook in the corner of my eyes giving me a smile.

"It's good right." He said smirking. "This is the best coffee I've ever had." I state with shock. "I've actually never had a Love Potion. Can I try some of yours?" Jungkook asks. I hand him my drink. "Oh, you don't want me to like change my straw or anything?" Jungkook says a little confused. "No, it's not like I haven't tasted your spit before." I say with a laugh. He blushes then takes a sip. His eyes light up and he smiles. "You wanna try mine?" He asks handing me his drink.

"I take a sip and my face contorts from the taste. It tasted good, but it's so unbelievably sweet! "What do you not like it?" He asks tilting his head. "No, it's... good. Not my style I guess. It's so sweet, how can you drink that?" I ask in disbelief. "I don't think it's that sweet. It's good." He responds taking another sip of his drink. "We're coming here everyday before school. I need this coffee everyday." I say and begin to drive to school slightly forgetting why I was dreading school.

Taking occasional sips of my coffee it was gone by the time we got to school. Turning the car off I hesitate to get out. "On second thought we should go back to the coffee shop cause... oh no I'm out of coffee!" I say Jungkook with a very nervous smile. "Calm down, people will be too busy talking about my attire to worry about us being together. Don't worry." He said holding my hand and kissing it. I give him a nod and we step out of the car and walk to the entrance of school together.