16

I wake up slightly before my alarm went off which annoyed me. I decided to get ready a little earlier than usual so I can get coffee without worrying too much about not being able to get to school on time. After I got done in the bathroom I saw a text from Jungkook asking me to pick him up. I respond with a 'be ready in 5 minutes' as I get ready to leave myself. Grabbing all my needed items I get into my car and head for Jungkooks house. When I get to the security gate I am greeted once again by the (insert nice word) guard.

"Oh it's you again." He says with a dirty look. "Yup it's me. Here to pick up Jungkookie once again." I say with a smile to annoy him. "Get on through." He says still staring me down like a wild animal putting the bar up so I can go through. I recklessly drive past the guard and head to Jungkooks house. I pull into his driveway and he quickly comes out. Getting in the car he seemed a lot more upbeat and happier than usual. "What's going on with you?" I ask with a raised brow.

"I have a surprise for you." He says with a giddy smile. "What is it?" I asked suspiciously. "I'm inviting you to come to my family's other house in the country for the weekend. My parents are going out of town and I wanted to take a little road trip with you." He says with a genuine smile. "Ooh yeah that'd be fun." I reply with bright eyes. "Really?" He asks excitedly. "Yeah i think it'd be really fun." I nod vigorously before starting the drive to the coffee shop.

Getting there Jungkook and I got our usual orders and got scolded by Jin before heading to school. We got there right on time. The bell for school just rang. Going inside school we gather our things for chemistry like any other day. Chemistry ended up going pretty smoothly as well as Literacy. Lunch soon came and we made it over to our usual lunch area. "I need to pee. I'll come back when I'm done." I say while me and Irene get to the lunch spot. "Ok have fun." She says to me as I walk off. Walking towards the nearest bathroom I turn the corner and find Jimin.

Not only did I find Jimin. I found Yoongi with him as well. They had their lips locked and didn't seem to notice me. My eyes widen and I turn on my heels. Suddenly I don't have to pee... cause I just went on the floor. Not really but I was in shock. I didn't know whether to tell Taehyung or not. Although I think it'd be better for him not to know who so he could just get over Jimin faster. I make it to the lunch spot and hope that I don't look too shocked. Walking in I see  everyone talking to one another calmly.

They nicely greet me with smiles. "Wow you didn't take that long to pee." Irene says laughing. "Well I just decided that it'd be quicker if I just peed my pants." I answer with a laugh. Everyone one just looks at me in silence. "I didn't actually pee my pants guys I was joking." I say with a nervous chuckle. "Oh I thought you were for real!" Taehyung said with a relieved sigh. "Oh how you holding up Tae?" I ask concerned. "After I visited you I felt a lot better. And then when I went home I ate ice cream and it felt nice." He said wearing a childish smile upon his features.

After more talking the bell rung and we were dismissed to our classes for the rest of the day. With the ring of the final bell I head towards the doors leading to the back of the school. I feel someone wrap their arm around my waist and hold me close. Looking up I see someone I didn't expect and instantly pushed them away. "What the fuck! Get away from me." I say annoyed and continued to walk to the back of the school.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnn! Come back. I just want to talk." He says with a deceiving grin. "Bullshit. Go away already and leave me alone. We had nothing before and have nothing now. When will you get that through your head." I say trying to get to the back doors. "I know you want me." He says. I just keep walking not wanting to have anything to do with him for the rest of the day. Just as I push the back doors open I'm grabbed from behind. Holding onto the door I quickly kick him off so I can escape outside.

Running out the door I look for Yoongi and Jungkook and find them sitting against the wall. I begin to run to them. "What took you so lo-" Yoongi starts but then Richard bursts through the doors. "Ah not this shit again." Jungkook says getting up and walking towards Richard. "Get the fuck out of my way." Richard says angry. Jungkook then holds Richard by his collar and punches him. While that situation is going down I go to Yoongi and give him his 10 grams like usual. He gives me the money and then I remember to ask Yoongi something.

"Oh yeah Yoongi. Are you and Jimin together?" I ask trying to be somewhat subtle. "Yeah. How'd you know?" He asks with furrowed brows. "Oh I saw some PDA when I was going to use the restroom during lunch." I laugh. "Yeah we were together for a while. Then some stuff happened and I broke up with him then we recently just got back together." He says getting a little embarrassed. Ahh so Taehyung was just a rebound for Jimin. I hope Taehyung can get over Jimin soon. I can tell he's still hurt but if he knew I feel like he'd be hurt even more. Yoongi and I then get back to Jungkook and Richard.

Richard is on the floor getting pounded to the ground. His face looked bloody. "Ok yeah we should stop them." I say. "Aww I wanted to enjoy the show." Yoongi jokes. We go over to the two. "She only likes you cause she's using you!" Richard yells in between punches. I put my hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "ok ok that's enough." Silently Jungkook gets up and behind to walk towards the car. Leaving Richard laying on the ground in pain. Getting to the car Jungkook is as silent as ever. "You ok?" I ask worried.

"I'm... SO FUCKING HYPED UP! CAN I BEAT SOMEONE ELSE UP?" He asks excited. "That's the adrenaline. Just calm down and don't do anything dumb. We're going to go to my house so I can pack some of my things, and tell my mom of course." I say beginning to drive. We make it there in what feels like no time. I'm really excited to go to Jungkook's second house. Cause if he's not calling his other house a mansion. This one has to be, cause for one it's in the country and it's probably on a lot of land. I pull into the driveway and we both get out.

Going inside my mom is sitting on the couch on her phone. "Y/n, we should get a cat or dog." She says. "Oh Jungkook!" She says enthusiastically. "Mom can Jungkook take me out for the weekend to a little trip... please. I love you." I asked giving her a cheesy smile. "Yes. Make sure to come back positive." She says with a laugh. "I'm joking Y/n. Although I wouldn't be mad. But no that's not good I'm trying to be a good role model that doesn't encourage that stuff." She says winking and trying to sound responsible.

"So is that a yes?" Jungkook asks for me. "Yes it's a yes little Jungkookie." She says grabbing Jungkooks cheeks. "Ok now get your stuff and get out of here. I don't want to keep you from creating my grandchild." She says, then goes back onto her phone. We head up stairs and I pack a backpack with all my needed essentials. "So I take it you're gonna drive cause I have no idea where it is?" I say. "Yup. It's a long-ish drive so be ready for that." He says. "Wow this is exciting. Our first vacation road trip thing." I say slinging the backpack over my shoulder.

We say good bye to my mom and we get into my car. "Here's my card in case you need to get gas." I say handing him my card. "Naw I'm ok. I can use my own if we can't make it." He says smiling to me as we back out of the driveway. On our way there Jungkook told me all about all the trips he's went on out of country. He's gone everywhere. He's told me about how he's build sand castles on yellow sandy beaches and stared off the top of super tall buildings. After what felt like no time at all we begin to drive on this dirt road.

After driving on it for a while on the left a big house came into view. My jaw hung low and I was speechless. "This is our other house. It's very secluded and nice. I remember being here a lot as a kid. I don't remember what I'd do here but I just remember being here." He says pulling up to the front of the house and parking the car. He takes out the house key in his pocket and fiddles with the door lock.

Yes ok so here we go. School started and it's being a bitchchchchchchch I'm barely getting any writing done and it sucks. That's one of the reasons this chapter came out so late. It's also cause I forgot to edit it when I was done so it was just sitting. But it'll be a little while for the next chapter to come out but I hope you'll be patient with me about that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you're anticipating the next one as well.