Character Profile #1

Name: Sakurai Kenji

Name: Sakurai Kenji

Age: 15

Alias: Over-Stim (temporary) Reader-chan insisted he needed one.

Quirk: -Sensation Overload- a quirk that intensifies physical sensation, i.e.- a touch can feel like a slap and a flick can feel like a punch(imagine what a punch would feel like). It’s not necessarily just pain, he can intensify “other sensation”. He has very good control over his quirk, a result of his childhood training.

Personality: Blunt, rash, can be hot tempered at times. He has a really soft spot for his childhood friend, Reader-chan. Super lazy and hates studying but somehow gets decent grades in school. He doesn’t care about becoming a Hero despite how useful his quirk is. He is loyal to his friends and is generally a kind person. Has a hard time saying no to people.

Family: He lives with his mom- Sakurai Chisato and his older sister Sakurai Aiko who is 22 yrs old; his father- Ichinose Hayato- divorced his mom when he was eight years old, he left them and moved to another city where he remarried and started a new family. Kenji has two half-siblings who are twins named Ichinose Minoru and Masato, both are seven years old.

Info: His biggest regret was turning his back on Reader-chan when she was being bullied by their classmates. After they reconciled he promised not to betray her again. When he was young, his quirk was always going out of control, every time he touches reader-chan, she always ends up getting hurt. He trained until he was fully in control. He went to U.A. to build his repertoire so he could get into a good college to pursue his dream of becoming-oddly enough- a scientist. He wanted to figure out a way to help reader-chan minimize the complications that is inflicted on her whenever she uses her quirk. He doesn’t use his quirk much, there were a few minor instances that he had no choice but to use it. Before Todoroki, he was the only one that knew the entirety of Reader-chan’s quirk and its complication and the truth about her family.

Relationships: Reader-chan is his best friend since childhood, he sees her as a little sister since he is older by four months. There is someone in Class 1-A that he very much admires.

Orientation: Pansexual(a closeted one, not even Reader-chan knows yet)

---

I know everyone is waiting for the next chapter. I am working on it but I am having some difficulties with it. I found it a bit out of my depth and am considering rewriting but before I rewrite it I took a break from it by doing this.
Maybe I'll do Kai's profile in the future lololol.

Also, I don't know if anyone is aware, somewhere in the comments in one of the chapters here...A cult was formed.
A cult that worship The God who is Aizawa-sensei, called the Class 1-A or Cult 1-A. Lol
We have a Discord where we discuss everything BNHA and just share fun Memes, come join us. We have cookies...err...uh...sleeping bags?

https://discord.gg/mAkQqkN